TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Asgaard>>>
Thank you very much Asgaard. Sorry but I can't upload it and trust me it's far from perfect, as any ENB it also has some minor flows and weak spots.
I also want to note that you did quite a big jump from your first concept, your latest screenshots only proving me right , Looks Very promising and I can't wait to see your final version.

Insomnia>>>
Thank you sir for your kindness and support, but I think any of us dedicated enough deserves such a high title the guys like You, Kyo, Midrass, Mindflux, Trillvill, Jaws, Confident Man, Opethfeldt, Bronze, Symphonicjohn ( Maybe too old but no less cool :P ) Saltr, OhKay, WoodsOfYpres, Prod80, Unreal, Asgaard and many many more Great tweakers and artists did so much more for this community than I did, that it is not even funny. I am just too conservative and mostly screenarchering/tweaking for myself.
It's a real pleasure to see your constant evolution guys and how far some of you can get with ENB .

You are too good to be true Insomnia :) I wish I have met someone like you in a real life, I'm saying that not because I have no friends around me or your very nice and supportive comments, It's your attitude to all of us, it's priceless my friend, anywhere where I see your footprints you bringing peace and love and I can't respect you even more for all of that.
You are an Amazing person (put here your real name)
Sorry for too much sentiments but I wanted to say it for a quite some time.

Symphonicjohn>>>
Thank you my friend really glad you like it , and Truly Amazing series on your side too John .

WoodsOfYpres>>>
I see some unusual clouds movement behind your back Woody :) is it COT in action ?
Looks Really Great with your setup, Post some more with COT.

Kris†a>>>
Опупеть как красиво :shock:
Ну все с меня хватит, мне нужен скальп и правое ухо с этого прелестного создания :twisted:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Symphonicjohn
wow nice ENB and shots :shock:

@WoodsOfYpres
your 9th shot is too perfect. Awesome

Here are couple shots

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*sensei*

Gionight
Yes, i'm glad you approve the look of my setup with CoT :) Without your recently posted shots i probably would never have tried CoT and ENB together. I didn't tweak it that much yet and there are some difficulties but i hope that one day my sunsets and sunrises will look as beautiful as yours!
And nothing wrong with sentiments btw, we don't want this to get a fighting-thread again.

charlievoviii
Thank you! But i can tell you that this scene was far from perfect ingame (adaptation going crazy due to the intense sunlight/mist) :lol:
Consistent style in your shots! The rather cold exterior lighting fits really good into Skyrim.

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WoodsOfYpres wrote: charlievoviii
Thank you! But i can tell you that this scene was far from perfect ingame (adaptation going crazy due to the intense sunlight/mist) :lol:
Consistent style in your shots! The rather cold exterior lighting fits really good into Skyrim.
Way closer to perfect I can ever do :lol: Yeah couple things you can't really do anything about it, for example the weird clipping fog issues which it's very annoying but I learn to live with it until when ever Boris fix it.

Who here excited about Watch Dog ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight, cheers mate

Nice shots all

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Last edited by Unreal on 24 May 2014, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal, looks almost the same, maybe a little bit blue to highlights, or increase IBL ...
Which grass mod?

Here is my contribution :)

Last edited by saltr on 24 May 2014, 00:32, edited 3 times in total.