Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 12/05

--JawZ-- wrote:Madpaddy;

I want to make sure I have both versions and that I do not upload two of the same mesh as I lost the first mesh with the lower horizon. So I might need to redo that and then I will have a third option for that mesh created as well.
If the rest of the planned ELE updates aren't ready for release during this weekend I will upload the meshes separetely and put a download link on the front page of this thread.
Fantastic mate,i have your original lower horizon mesh if you ever need a copy mate,thanks again look forward to it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Strigvir;

I'll have it in mind and look into making a plugin for it unless some one beats me to it that is.

Madpaddy;

I would appreciate it if you could upload it and send me a link to it, because looking through 4 terabytes of data isn't fun, especially as they are pretty unorganized.

To all readers;

How would you all feel about a possible ELE MCM Menu to control the general look for the different modules which would allow for an easier approach to adjust ELE for your own specific needs.
Worth implementing or just unnecessary?

New poll will be started with this in mind and I thought I would start a new thread with feature implementation polls with yes and no questions. Making this thread mainly for bug tracing and mod updates which will hopefully "clean" the thread up in the future, having feature requests and additions in one thread and bug tracing and solutions with update notifications and info in another.

*sensei*

If you want to spend the time doing the MCM menu I would not object! But it would not be highest on my wish list!
Heck if you want help with something that can make ELE progress more then just throw me a pm and I am sure we can figure something out! :)

Won't it just duplicate ENB functionality? IMO it's not worth it.

Adjusting ELE to my own needs has primarily been creating a merged patch to carry forward changes from various mods that I want while still keeping the existing ELE lighting. Other lighting tweaks, IE general color/brightness/etc. I've done simply by tweaking my ENB.

I don't think the MCM will help with the merged patch, if anything it might make it more difficult if for example if it took something like a lightbulb that was enabled and disabled it or moved it or replaced it where I happened to carry forward a mod change to it or the like (I am not using ELE lightbulbs right now but I could see this being a valid scenario if I did).

Then again I'm thinking from the most complicated perspective possible... for just a general "mood" perspective maybe it's a good idea, although I'd still think you can adjust the mood by tweaking your ENB. If this wasn't a mod that was meant to be catering to ENB I'd be more excited about the idea.

But maybe I'm just nuts and missing something.

--JawZ-- wrote:Strigvir;

I'll have it in mind and look into making a plugin for it unless some one beats me to it that is.

Madpaddy;

I would appreciate it if you could upload it and send me a link to it, because looking through 4 terabytes of data isn't fun, especially as they are pretty unorganized.

To all readers;

How would you all feel about a possible ELE MCM Menu to control the general look for the different modules which would allow for an easier approach to adjust ELE for your own specific needs.
Worth implementing or just unnecessary?

New poll will be started with this in mind and I thought I would start a new thread with feature implementation polls with yes and no questions. Making this thread mainly for bug tracing and mod updates which will hopefully "clean" the thread up in the future, having feature requests and additions in one thread and bug tracing and solutions with update notifications and info in another.
Try this if not i can email it to you.http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/5 ... h-zip.html

Oh and may i surgest this,very good program for finding stuff on large drives/networks etc ;).http://www.voidtools.com/
Last edited by Madpaddy on 31 May 2014, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

Maybe it's of some help for somebody. I made a screenshot comparison between an ELE/ELFX setup and an ELE/RS setup for Serenity ENB for my own purpose (wanted to get rid of ELFX and it's mesh edits, but I returnd to ELFX again):

Lighting Mod Comparison for Serenity 254 v8.0 Screenarchery Main Preset]

I didn't use the ELE Relighting Skyrim Light Color plugin though, because I am not a fan of its orange light color. Didn't use the ELE weather plugins either, but will make a comparison with them for Serenity in future. I was especially interested in ambient lighting differences and FX effects.

Ignore the pics for exteriors, because of course they do not differ. I made them, because I want to run those mods by adding the ELE weather plugin in future. Need to make a bunch of pics with the ELE weather plugin again.
16 GB DDR3 RAM 1600 G.Skill
Samsung 840 Evo 1 TB SSD
Asus PB278Q 27'' 2560x1440

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sigurd44 wrote:Maybe it's of some help for somebody. I made a screenshot comparison between an ELE/ELFX setup and an ELE/RS setup for Serenity ENB for my own purpose (wanted to get rid of ELFX and it's mesh edits, but I returnd to ELFX again):

I didn't use the ELE Relighting Skyrim Light Color plugin though, because I am not a fan of its orange light color. Didn't use the ELE weather plugins either, but will make a comparison with them for Serenity in future. I was especially interested in ambient lighting differences and FX effects.

Ignore the pics for exteriors, because of course they do not differ. I made them, because I want to run those mods by adding the ELE weather plugin in future. Need to make a bunch of pics with the ELE weather plugin again.
What ELE modules did you use?

I've only ever used ELE - Interiors but it seems to undo a lot of edits made by USKP. Is this intentional?

Jafin16 wrote:
Sigurd44 wrote:Maybe it's of some help for somebody. I made a screenshot comparison between an ELE/ELFX setup and an ELE/RS setup for Serenity ENB for my own purpose (wanted to get rid of ELFX and it's mesh edits, but I returnd to ELFX again):

What ELE modules did you use?
I edited the Flickr album and now there is a description in the head line (just mouse over it to read it all). Contains the used plugins and the load order.
16 GB DDR3 RAM 1600 G.Skill
Samsung 840 Evo 1 TB SSD
Asus PB278Q 27'' 2560x1440