*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@Pfuscher
nice smelter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievoviii wrote:@Pfuscher
nice smelter
Thanks, it's the new smim smelter with real stones and some normal map changes from me

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pfuscher wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:@Pfuscher
nice smelter
Thanks, it's the new smim smelter with real stones and some normal map changes from me
let me know when it's uploaded. I will download and try it out.

@charlievoviii
Great Shots, the only think i dont like is the water, it looks a bit klke jelly :D

May i ask which grass-mod you use?

*master*

Hi all! Great shots everyone!

Last edited by pastrana on 10 Jun 2014, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@pastrana
nice green aspen shot. For some reason all your pictures are blurry and kind of make my eyes hurt.
snsmac wrote:@charlievoviii
Great Shots, the only think i dont like is the water, it looks a bit klke jelly :D

May i ask which grass-mod you use?
yeah it's jelly, cause i was messing with waves amplitude, which thanks to you, now it need to reset back lol. Adjusting the lighting on ENB makes me tire lol. Anyway the grass modis "Unbelievable Grass" It's the best one out there, cause different area have different type of grass. Unlike other hand place grass mods that put fking green grass everywhere. Also you can use this with any mods long last it load it last.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51543/?

*master*

@ Symphonicjohn Thank you for trying out the preset :D . I know the DoF included is not great for screenarchery haha, it's meant for playing and theoretically works well in first and third person. To use the in game GUI I forgot I left it on as Control + Shift, instead of Shift + Enter as usual (If all else fails, check the enblocal and input settings in the future). I got the idea from Insomnia and it makes much more sense than the original key bind. Too many times have I hit the enter key and it disables an effect/alters one in the GUI by accident. Control is also much closer.

@ Ohkay Those are some lovely shots with that girl :D.

Both of you feel free to add any and all images to the mod page ;)

Tetrachromatic ENB
http://www.youtube.com/slothability

*master*

charlievoviii wrote:
haints wrote:Hey all, I've been away from this thread for a long time--my last enb was 119!

Trying to upgrade my settings to 254 ... Everything actually looks great except interiors are way over saturated ... is there a single setting I can tweak to change this or do I need to go through all the direct, ambient, point lighting settings, etc to desaturate them individually?

@charlievoviii--is your enb available for download anywhere?
It's not my ENB, it's Serenity ENB with minor touches.
Thanks for the link! I will check it out.

Does anyone know a quick way to lower saturation for interiors?