TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

I uploaded a final version of niceENB (i really hope it's a final)

*sensei*

Kermles wrote:
I only had linux for a while, and there were no raw converters that supported my camera so I had to use jpeg. I am aware of the quality problems with jpeg conversion and 8 bpc editing, but for a time that was all I could afford. Some people I knew liked them anyway and were supportive of me sharing. Can you really not phrase it more constructively?
I guess I should.. but it really just annoys me when I know how big the difference between the .bmp and .jpg versions are! I love making low light shots with my preset but most never make it here because I just do not like the artifacts! I also try to be overly skeptical of my own work... helps me improve it! But I guess I can try in the future!

*master*

Aiyen

Sorry, was it directed at your own screenshots, or my photos? I thought you were talking about mine, and it kind of is hard to hear that it's a waste, but if not then sorry to assume.

*sensei*

p4ck3tl055
Thank you kindly, but I disagree. ;)

I think everyone can agree that Gionight has "the eye" for some fantastic artistic screen shots.
And yes, Nexus is full of shit. So are all communities when it gets too big.
CGI ENB

Insomnia wrote:p4ck3tl055
Thank you kindly, but I disagree. ;)
You can disagree, but I'll disagree with your disagreement. :)

You suffer from the problem most artists suffer from - they look at their work and are never satisfied. I look at my screenies and I think, "Man that's SHYTE and I need to do better." You look at your work and say "Man, I need to do better."

This is one of my "bettter" screenies, not even in the same league as most people here, but I like it.
Insomnia wrote: I think everyone can agree that Gionight has "the eye" for some fantastic artistic screen shots.
And yes, Nexus is full of shit. So are all communities when it gets too big.
No doubt. There are many people on this forum with "the eye" and ability to make great art, that's why I keep coming back and sit in amazement at the posts.

Great work all! Keep the amazing screenies coming.

*sensei*

charlievoviii, asgaard, insomnia, gionight and LucipAP : Love your shots !

A test with the new K enb "pure light" (again, thanks Kyo !) :

(here is the 4K/UHD version of the last shot : http://i.imgur.com/yxHX6Xp.jpg )
Last edited by YetiASX on 22 Jun 2014, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.

http://yetiasx.imgur.com/all/

*sensei*

Kermles wrote:Aiyen

Sorry, was it directed at your own screenshots, or my photos? I thought you were talking about mine, and it kind of is hard to hear that it's a waste, but if not then sorry to assume.
It was only related to my own stuff! I really like my moon shots during dawn and dusk, I got many special moments there when walking about ingame.... however due to the conversion of format then it is such a waste to show it here since it will quickly look sub par relative to all the other great work being showcased!

I have learned to try to be more in-depth and constructive when I comment on other peoples work! Sorry that I did not notice that it could be understood like it was directed a you!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*