CGI ENB

*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ aal: really amazing shot :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joey4track wrote:Hello everyone. I have been away(from Skyrim and ENB) for quite some time and mostly it is because my pc just can't keep up with the progress of enb anymore. I would love to continue to tweak but at 15 fps it is just no fun. Which brings me to my quesiton for any of you who might be able to help me out: I am thinking of getting a new pc and I am wondering if the gtx 770 would be a good option ...

Please come back! I LOVE your config and so do a lot of other people. Check out my ENB Performance Comparison on skyrimnexus and take a look at the comments. People love your config :). I don't know about the 770. I think the AMD R280x is cheaper and knocks the socks off of the GTX 770...but nobody likes Catalyst, so that might be a deal breaker.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

djekmiami wrote:Hi again, here are some of my girls. I use a wide range of ENBS, Bleak, K ENB Northern, and my own that I have been working on (the one in the forest) and various others.

Enjoy.
Fantastic shots! Will you be releasing your enb?

*sensei*

evok99 wrote:Please come back! I LOVE your config and so do a lot of other people. Check out my ENB Performance Comparison on skyrimnexus and take a look at the comments. People love your config :). I don't know about the 770. I think the AMD R280x is cheaper and knocks the socks off of the GTX 770...but nobody likes Catalyst, so that might be a deal breaker.
Thanks evok!! Well I definitely will start tweaking again once I get my new pc. It looks like I am probably going to go with the gtx 780, I haven't been keeping up with the tech over the last few years but I think the 780 should do the trick :)

Hi evok, I still have alot to finish, exteriors, sunrise and nighttime stuff. I really am not an enb tweaker or coder, I just use the GUI as I go. I more or less focus on creating characters and armors on Nexus. But I love ENBS and thats why I took a shot at it. Glad you like what you see. I'm still learning so I have a long way to go.

I like this shot, kind of real I guess lol. I hate that the stupid freckles were glowing on her neck, really killed the shot for me. I took them off after, pffftt.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery