Skyrim Enb 1.08 Reflection Request

fixing bugs
  • Author

Re: Skyrim Enb 1.08 Reflection Request

I found the fix for this!!!

is easy, simply set bFloatPointRenderTarget to 0 in skyrimprefs.ini and the problem is fixed!
this value is for allow SSAO in enb, but enb 108 not support SAO, for that this value is useless.

Bye!

Dude what are you show me.Is this fux the reflection problem.And if this do where can i download this program and try to optimize the broken texture?

*sensei*

Read the titel of that window?
NifSkope.
Google for it.

stakado wrote:I found the fix for this!!!

is easy, simply set bFloatPointRenderTarget to 0 in skyrimprefs.ini and the problem is fixed!
this value is for allow SSAO in enb, but enb 108 not support SAO, for that this value is useless.

Bye!
Oh my god, the fix is so simple! Now nothing can stand on my combination between Enb 108 and Dragon Warrior Effect!
Thanks, Stakado :D

ecthelionn

I came upon this thread with a similar problem as the initial poster. a particular daedric armor mod I'm messing with seems to have the specular values much too high, as the reflection causes a giant white flare in the middle of the screen. Rather than disable bFloatPointRenderTarget in the ini file, I was trying to update the specular values with nifskope. however, after changing SpecularPower and SpecularStrength all the way down to 1 and 0.1 respectively, in all the places I could find them, the reflected glare is unchanged. Is there something else I'm missing?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you know your way around a photo editing tool, try to edit the alpha channel of the normal map found in the same folder as the armour texture, denoted by _n.dds extension. Per usual, specularity is set by luminosity, white = high shine, black = no shine.

ecthelionn

the default game texture? I'm not real familiar with this, but the mod only has meshes updates, no textures.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uh sorry, I thought it was a texture modification. I'm stumped as well, as I haven't really fiddled with Nifskope that much.

Can you take a look at the game's vanilla mesh and snoop a bit on the default values?