TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Pfuscher maybe your just hitting the limit on your 4GB of VRAM.

You make some crazy HD texture mods which are very large.

With my Skyrim I have the game maxed out, HD texture mods for everything I can find, increased draw distances etc... and I've seen my VRAM hit 5.4-5.5GB (I have 6GB GTX TITAN(

Thats why I was disapointed in these new cars since they only have 4GB of VRAm

*sensei*

saltr
WOW!!!! :shock: Your new screenshots look BRILLANT!!!!! AWESOME!!! :o

OhKay
Yeah man, great shots!!! ;)

Seasons Of Skyrim TrueHDR ENB
Look Much Better In-Game!!

ImageScreenshot2765 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot3185 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot3845 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot7235 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot12662 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot13080 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot14040 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

ImageScreenshot14474 by Asgaard Ov Nord, on Flickr

*sensei*

Pfuscher: If you CTD due to high res textures you most likely have some wrong memory settings in either SKSE or ENB... or well both.

If you have VRAM issues you should not really be seeing it as CTD´s at first so my first thought would be that your SKSE settings are not working properly. If you are in fact going near your VRAM limits what you should experience is stuttering, and models taking forever to load in the highest quality mip map level when you move around and swap cells.

Contrary to popular belief then VRAM monitoring is just about ... essentially worthless. It can report you are using 5Gb on a 6Gb card.. but if you actually look at what is actively rendered then that never make any sense what so ever! Also you can most likely render said scene having way way less VRAM.. transitions out of it just wont be as fluent.
If you want to get a somewhat more reliable value then you check what the skyrim and enbhost.exe processes are actively using RAM wise as well as reserved. On my system (For reference 2Gb VRAM, and 16Gb RAM on my system) the max stable amount of memory used is 8.2Gb... Based on what other people have told me with their 4 and 6Gb cards then they have never been able to run at much more then that either.. so I guess at that point it becomes a bandwidth issue and the computer simply cant handle the retarded amounts of data you ask of it!

That said then to everyone else! Awesome shots! Make me almost want to return to having some tweaking fun again soon!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Asgaard

Flickr Gallery

*sensei*

i hate reinstalling Skyrim, it's tedious. But stability! It runs so smooth, probably because of the amount of junk I deleted :P :P

Flickr
Twitter

*master*

Pfuscher wrote:On the mainpage? There he said it causes errors who can be ignored and I don't have Nvidia Experience installed.

Oh I hate nvidia, I need Nvidia Experience for Dynamic super resolution, that sucks ass.
You can make custom resolutions in nvidia control panel I have a GTX 590 right now, (waiting for a 980) and I actually managed to get 3200x1800 as resolution without changing timings.
my native is 1080p

*Btw, remade whole dragon texture, 575 mb psd file lol, took me 6-7 hours to complete one single texture, but everything turned out to look better.
|-i7 5820K| Corsair SSD 60 GB | | OCZ Vector 4 SSD 256 GB | 2x 1 tb RAID | Nvidia GTX 980 OC 4GB VRAM |Corsair DDR4 16GB 2400mhz | Corsair H90i |OCZ 1000w GOLD | Asus Rampage Extreme V| Thermaltake Level 10 GT Black l

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Tried it yesterday, but I really hate Nvidia Experience. Programs that don't stop when you exit them, spy you and even have 2 files to make sure it autostarts, just suck balls.
They would've put its useful functions into the driver or inspector, but they want to force us to use their spy tool.

Played some cs source in 3840x2400, but as I said a page before, skyrim already dies in 1080p, so going higher isn't really an option :-)
Nice Ps File ^^ I'm excited how it turns out.

*master*

Remade dragon texture, took 7 hours. But It was fun ;)

Every single part of the dragon is retextured, Sharper teeth, eye, claws, everything.

Ambient occlusion is also included

Really Small scales on wings and tail, Looks bright on pics but I fixed it. It seems like vanilla wings also had scales but was to blurred to even see them.

Close up:

Dragon eye close up (eye texture original size = 2k)

Dragon eye reacting to color & light:

|-i7 5820K| Corsair SSD 60 GB | | OCZ Vector 4 SSD 256 GB | 2x 1 tb RAID | Nvidia GTX 980 OC 4GB VRAM |Corsair DDR4 16GB 2400mhz | Corsair H90i |OCZ 1000w GOLD | Asus Rampage Extreme V| Thermaltake Level 10 GT Black l

*master*

Pfuscher wrote:Tried it yesterday, but I really hate Nvidia Experience. Programs that don't stop when you exit them, spy you and even have 2 files to make sure it autostarts, just suck balls.
They would've put its useful functions into the driver or inspector, but they want to force us to use their spy tool.

Played some cs source in 3840x2400, but as I said a page before, skyrim already dies in 1080p, so going higher isn't really an option :-)
Nice Ps File ^^ I'm excited how it turns out.
Yeah I understand you, download http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2006/?, this shows ingame how much ram your game uses, pagefile, virtual memory too. This way you see if enb boost and shesons memory patch works.
If everything works, you shouldn't go above 1.2gb in skyrim, my game average 700-900 with your 4k textures and my texture packs and some others.

hey, i'm a new enb user. well here's my problem...

i downloaded that enb 13.7.13 and it was working fine till i reinstalled my skyrim cuz i messed up skyrim client with 150 mods. and now, i downloaded the same things again, but i cant run enb at all. effects are on but nothing changes as visual or graphical. it's like same as vanilla. i've both tried wrapped and injector versions. my rig is enough to run it as i did before my reinstall. (nvidia gtx 765m, msi ge60)

so what do i do wrong? what's the problem? i couldn't figure it out. (btw i have all the latest updates for my gpu)