TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

A buttload of 4k textures takes it's toll.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's still playable, that's all I need. 4k comes with the next graphics cards :-)
Do you guys think my i5 2400 could be the bottleneck? It's only overclocked by 2% ^^ but I got room for some more, cooled by a scythe mugen.
Got some important things to write right now and wanted to wait another 2 weeks for it.

But I also got a lot of gras,plants etc. Your pic looks better, just for the number of objects comparison.
http://s14.directupload.net/images/141102/cpwd6sir.jpg
https://www.flickr.com/photos/113846345 ... 182089557/

If CeeJay would finally do 2x2 smaa for sweetfx, that would be awesome.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*master*

@Guzio What textures are used on those bridge logs? That is one of the textures I can not stand with my current build.

Everyone else your shots are looking great and even tho my PC is still down, I head here everyday to keep up with everyone's builds. Keep it up folks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Canlocu
what was the problem with your comp? maybe we can help

Flickr Gallery

@Pfuscher Try the tool "Skyrim Performance Monitor". It shows you how much your ram, gpu and cpu is loaded. Maybe this heps you to find your problem

*sensei*

Pfuscher: In your .. rather unique case then it is most certainly a bandwidth bottleneck issue. I assume you are actively loading all those 4k textures you have released at all times etc. Even with the best hardware then that is going to be... a problem. I know you most likely also use the most silly of compressions.. or rather lack there of, and hence it will come down to just too much stuff.

Heck you would most likely also have issues if you try to load up even a few of them in photoshop and try to perform all sorts of silly scripts, and filters on them. Having 16Gb helps when working in 4k.. but at the end the of the day then things are just not as smooth as they are at lower data sizes.

Finally there is the annoying issue of the engine being dx9... it was just never ever designed with the intent of handling data of those sizes... perhaps in theory but in practice then just no. Simply playing around with cry engine in dx 11 and comparing it with dx9 will show you clear differences at similar load levels. I guess most of that comes down to being native 64 bit vs. the pseudo thingy Boris have created for us here.

It must be your vegetation. You are using the most fps comsuming grass mods in combination with insane density. :lol:
That can't work. Type "tg" to disable grass and look whats happening. Also your nice 4k stuff is doing the rest but maxwell souldn't have bandwith problems.

Hpw do you even find loot with that many grass?^^

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

imingrasssize is default 20 and distance 12.000
glorious grass makes it more though

Got flora overhaul with grassification
But it lacks some places, that's why I added "unique grasses and groundcovers + addon"
that gets overwritten a lot by "grass field" to get more meadows.
to get some plants inbetween: "unique flowers and plants"
and "waterplants" for some water places
"expand object lods", "enhanced distance terrain2"
and then I found out, if you replace those ugly little skyrim stones with leaves to get like 100 times the objects
"forgot tamriel reloaded grasses heavy"

yeah ok I might have overdone it a bit ^^ but I like it that way and wanted that kindome come deliverance look.
Loot is sometimes a problem if those suckers roll down a hill, especially with that mod, that eleminates the pickup letters from the hud ^^

ok new topic :-)

NHK
*master*

Rudy ENB v1.7.6 Vanilla