TES Skyrim 0.265

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.265

Sure, I just though it would be better to have the two separated as the EBloomAmount is tied to ENB bloom in most files, and I thought tapioks only had an issue with the vanilla bloom not the ENB bloom.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yep, guessed you were already thinking ahead :P To make it all nice and dandy you could separate the vanilla bloom altogether and put stuff in to enable both at the same time.

Although the vanilla bloom is so funky you'd be hard pressed to find any use for it, I guess.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for the tips! It is better for me to have a separate intensity variable for just the vanilla bloom so I can more easily capture A / B comparisons without having to edit enbseries.ini variables every time. Cheers!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mindflux;
That's true, but is it necessary for the demo though?
Only time I consider using vanilla bloom is when I use AGCC, which is very rare nowadays. Better to go full out ENB bloom instead, much more configuration possible and at a better quality as well.

Tapioks;
That was what I was thinking, it gets old pretty fast to have to switch back and forth between the values.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

By the way Boris, there are three shadow light bulbs type in the game.
The most used is Omni-Directional and then there are the Spotlight and the third one is Hemispheric light. The omni-directional functions with the Detailed Shadows effect, the other two shadow light bulbs are unaffected, or not affected in the same manner at least.
Just to clarify that Guzio was talking about shadow light bulbs not working with Detailed Shadoows effect and not the none shadow light bulbs

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jawz
Not of course necessary, only if you'd want to explore whether the vanilla bloom would have any interesting uses. But like I said, as far as I remember it's not very usable any way.

By the way, does anyone know off the top of their head how to make openable menu sections with AntTweakbar?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sort of like the "Color" widget or like the hide-able controls in enbseries.ini? If the latter I asked Boris about it in the past and he didn't want to dabble with GUI code in such a manner to allow user configured menus.
But perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you are asking here?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yep, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for too. Too bad then, it's getting pretty cumbersome to navigate up and down when there's a lot of stuff and the buttons are so tiny.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yeah it is, only solution I have to sort of add sections are adding things like this;

Code: Select all

int SECTION_HDR_B <
  string UIName = "-----------------HDR-BASE------------------"; int UIMin=0; int UIMax=0;
> = {0};
  int SECTION_HDR_B_E <
    string UIName = "-----------------EXTERIOR-----------HDR-B"; int UIMin=0; int UIMax=0;
  > = {0};
But you will still have to scroll though :/
You can maximize the window size one step though, so they don't look that tiny at least. A large F at the top left side of the GUI windows is used for that.

Another nice thing would be access to the Shortcut & Tips, so end users/coders of ENBSeries could add in hints to their added code in that GUI window.
Similar to how Boris have info on the RotoSlider in there.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yeah, I've been doing that too, at least it helps with the readability a bit.

Thanks for the tip regarding the F button, didn't notice it. It help a bit but now I only have to hit it, it's like 2x2 mm in size...

Ditto about the tooltips, would be a nice feature.