TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

CeaRes wrote: To the problem with Crashes while Screenshooting[/b] - they are caused by multiple active screenshooters at the same time - i.e. PrintScreen-Hotkey = a Windows-Screenshot (Clipboard) + a Skyrim-Screenshot + (if defined in enblocal.ini) an ENB-Screenshot + (if defined in SweetFX-settings) a SweetFX-Screenshot, you will end up with 4 Screenshots at the same time - with large latency - and in most cases a crash of skyrim - so please be patient enough to check all your ini's for only using one Screenshooter+Hotkey.

Hint: use a thirdparty-tool for screenshooting and run Skyrim in window-mode (but fullscreen) makes many things much simplier - and use a separated key for sshooting i.e. Numpad Multi (*)
why?
-> the thirdparty-tool allows you to change the format of the screenshots, i prefer PNG (enb and sweetfx are using - by default - the very large BMP-format for this)
-> the thirdparty-tool is always at the end of the post-rendering-chain (if you use enb +sweetfx with the same sshot-hotkey you will end up with two different looking screenshots, one with the stage at enb-postrendering, and one with the stage of sweetfx-postrendering)
-> the thirdparty-tool let you place your screenshots onto a different HDD + Folder (while enb and sweetfx will place them - by default- in the skyrim-directory).

LG Ceares.
Thank you very much!

:D

*master*

Nice jacon, is that latest Dahaka's enb? Got an old build 9.9.12 and I found it very promising.

Skinner wrote:Nice jacon, is that latest Dahaka's enb? Got an old build 9.9.12 and I found it very promising.
No, It isn't Dahaka's Enb

*sensei*

Bridges do not have a shadow unless you use the SMIM mod which have them baked in .. as I recall.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

worm, kono9, Asgaard Thank you!! ;)

Asgaard
Beautiful colours ;)

More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131371015@N04/

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

Sweet images guys!
Btw, a question for everyone. How do you 'play the game'? Do you redo the quests? or wander around after finishing the game and take sweet screens as you see them on screen?
I can safely assume everyone here finished the game at one point between 11/11/11 and now.

*sensei*

grunt-mk2: I have heard there are dragons in the game! Is this true? :P

I never played past the first dragon fight, too busy making stuff for the game to play it! But one day!

*sensei*

grunt-mk2
First, great screenshots dude!!! ;)
It's a Good question mate... :) Well, personnaly, I love played Skyrim, and since two weeks, I've restart the game for the 8th time!!!! :lol: And of course, I take some screenshots during quest or I made a "special session" for taking pics... ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

grunt-mk2, played once, three years ago, never finished the main quest, and i keep telling myself once i've finished tweaking i'll start playing. I guess I just want some another game :).

*sensei*

Just one screenshot until I get my mods reinstalled.

Flickr
Twitter