TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Oyama wrote:bluecheese85
:shock:
Now I can stop shooting with my own setups, you're doing it far better than me.
Haha, Thanks for the compliment :D It's always a pleasure to take screenshots using your configs.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

e-ver
As far as I recall (and electricsheep can correct me of course,) his preset is a conglomeration of a lot of assets from different authors that's he's tweaked and modified to make his current preset. To release it would be a near nightmare of permissions. Things could've changed though! :)

Oyama
I've always wondered what it would be like to see you shoot with some other presets... I realize the K's are your babies and they're definitely spectacular, but I wonder what you'd come up with using something different. I'm sure they'd be spectacular because I don't think I've ever seen anything bad from you. But different. You can of course take this comment and throw it to the winds, but it's a thought =P

Asgaard
Looks like someone just killed the world eater! No screens from that??? =P I'm really like the strong colors from light sources from your new modifications! Once I finally finish with Lumen (as finished as a preset can be) I may make a CoT preset, just because. It may be a Lumen variation or I may start from scratch. I am NOT doing per weather though... dear goodness. Unless it's very generic (clear, cloudy, fog, etc.) Anyway, I've loved your recent shots.

electricsheep
The awesome is strong with this one... =P By the way, i've always loved the armor choice for your character, and I finally found it last night on the Nexus! I was rather pleased :)

aal
Your shots are always so clean... the lighting is so real... question for you... do you make fairly heavy use of IBL? I've been noticing that can really help the realism of an image and the effects I've been seeing seem to look a lot like what you have.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16
Thanks you! You are correct, I probably could get permissions (big assumption!!) but it's not really in a complete state and probably never will be and I wouldn't want the hassle of releasing it on the Nexus.. ;) Am happy to just make available for private testing on request.

e-ver
Thank you, will send you a PM ;)

Asgaard

More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131371015@N04/

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

Jafin16 wrote:e-ver
As far as I recall (and electricsheep can correct me of course,) his preset is a conglomeration of a lot of assets from different authors that's he's tweaked and modified to make his current preset. To release it would be a near nightmare of permissions. Things could've changed though! :)
Thanks for the info. I understand completely, too much releasement hassle can take the fun out of modding. :)

electricsheep26354 wrote: e-ver
Thank you very much for the PM (and the link!). This is so very nice of you, thank you! :)
As I'm a new member, I don't meet the (post count) requirements to write PMs yet, so I can't answer. Of course I'll use it for my personal game and testing purposes only. If you're interested however, I can post screenshots in this thread how it looks in my game.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

e-ver wrote:
Jafin16 wrote:e-ver
Thanks for the info. I understand completely, too much releasement hassle can take the fun out of modding. :)

electricsheep26354 wrote: e-ver
Thank you very much for the PM (and the link!). This is so very nice of you, thank you! :)
As I'm a new member, I don't meet the (post count) requirements to write PMs yet, so I can't answer. Of course I'll use it for my personal game and testing purposes only. If you're interested however, I can post screenshots in this thread how it looks in my game.
Please do.. ;)

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16
Oh, I did very bad things :) ....
Well, it's an idea, and sure it's a nice one. Fact is it may take some time before I feel myself home with something else than what I'm usually using. But it might be very refreshing.
Idea kept in my todo list ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Jafin16
You right!!! :) But no screenshots of the "world eater" because it's my 8 or 9 time that I restart Skyrim... :P But later, I will "Spawn" Alduin for some screenshots, sure!!! :) And thanks for your nice feedback about my preset, I appreciate!!!
Oh, great, sounds good for your preset with COT!! COT With "Vivid Clouds" and an "Weather or/Lighting Plugin" looks finally "Next-Gen" for Skyrim!! The CLouds are Awesome (see below) :lol:

electricsheep
Thanks!! :) The DOF feat perfectly your ENB!! Really Nice!!!

Oyama
I agree, sounds really good for you and very refreshing!! 8-)

Asgaard wrote:

wow beautiful

NHK
*master*

- The Wilds 1.5s - Modified

Nice screens :D