GTA V

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: GTA V

Ryuken wrote:
basagre28 wrote:
Ryuken wrote:Image
yup this is awesome can you please share us what mods,enb,reshade,sweetfx did you put on your gta v folder? thanks!! good job bro!! :)
I use reshade setting ;)
can you share it bro thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I've not seen this screenshot often enough.... :roll:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Play it again, Sam.

*sensei*

Haha, let that picture flow!

And here's something I'm trying to achieve from GTA. Not as real as photo but so far it's the best what I can get from it.
Ideas?

edit. Uploaded high-res version
Last edited by Xilandro on 29 May 2015, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Xilandro wrote:Haha, let that picture flow!
And here's something I'm trying to achieve from GTA. Not as real as photo but so far it's the best what I can get from it.
Ideas?
The incredible resemblance.

AMD RYZEN 2600
Patriot DDR4 signature premium 16gb 3000ghz
MSI A320M-A PRO
Patriot burst elite SSD 480gb
hitachi HDS721050 500gb 7200rpm
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Definitely not bad at all.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yep if only Material properties would be better distinguishable it would be awesome :)

Though you realize that they just started to work implementing PBR/PBS into Rage :)

It will be really interesting to see how the ex Senior Lighting Artist of Crytek is going @ Rockstar for now he was mainly responsible only for the Cutscenes Lighting in GTA 5 PC :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

CruNcher wrote:Yep if only Material properties would be better distinguishable it would be awesome :)

Though you realize that they just started to work implementing PBR/PBS into Rage :)

It will be really interesting to see how the ex Senior Lighting Artist of Crytek is going @ Rockstar for now he was mainly responsible only for the Cutscenes Lighting in GTA 5 PC :)
If there is some kind of PBR - it's everything but not PBR, if you ask me. You have like 4 main lights (direct, ambient direct, natural ambient up, natural ambient down), 2 extra (artifical up and down), and fake bounce light. And you need to set it up manually. Every single parameter, from color to intensity. Like you're working with rage from IV, just with some more settings (what, I assume, is true).

I don't know who's responsible for ingame lighting, but with this system he actually did a bit weird job. Fog that kicks you in the face (and no, ugly distant LOD is not an excuse, you still can hide it with some fog, but not that fkn much), colors far from reality... Maybe it's because of game's rating, and R* were like "make it pop, make it fancy, and nothing realistic, we don't want to deal with angry parents complaining that the game's too real and too violent". Or maybe it's something else, I don't know.

Here's original image without photo + few shots from different angle. Looks like crap really =\

Using the latest ENB 0.271 beta. Utilizing High Quality MSAA and I lowered the Particle FX values a bit to get lights at night to look better. Also, careful with that intensity and water reflection.. It's sensitive!

Last edited by ubtri on 30 May 2015, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.

@Xilandro
But those pics are from your latest rahancer graphics? or..it will be a new update?
Because your curent timecyc doesn't look like that :(