GTA V

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA V

Sorry, i don't know any tutorials and learned everything from analyzing and thinking.

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:Sorry, i don't know any tutorials and learned everything from analyzing and thinking.
Fair enough. Shame I don't have enough time for same way of learning. Anyway, thanks)

Here is my Build Config as of right now its unrealistic but hoping for more parameters soon so i can get to work on a better one.

*sensei*

Doctorgta wrote:Here is my Build Config as of right now its unrealistic but hoping for more parameters soon so i can get to work on a better one.
Thats a lot of bloom, man. Find "postfx_intensity_bloom" and set it to 0.0200 or even to 0.0050.

*master*

Or even better don't just crank up sky settings

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some new tests

Performance is really bad when you pressure the Engine it's like with the Cutscenes to Bad Performance for the Visual results, especially the Multithreading part seems unoptimized :(

Image Image Image

Also you get all the time these Console unoptimized output quality of assets in their resolution :(

You can see the Port it is even if they made a tremendously great lod and Streaming System it lacks

The Geometry(Vertex) Hair Shader they use for FUR and Hair is nice it has some funny results @ Night Light but else it's a pretty nice solution :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 31 May 2015, 18:05, edited 2 times in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Do not set post processing quality above normal and performance will be much higher. Drawing distance in advanced options also heavy eater. And game render not well optimized, actually it's very bad and ruin all positives of dx11.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It is normal Boris

it's heavy hard to get 30 FPS stable in that FOV configuration the same like with Cutscenes

i already tried to reduce the PP overhead as much as possible first things i killed was MB,DOF and CAB

First setup option i found out now and experimenting with is reducing Shadow overhead it's visible tough but i can reach 30 FPS that way more easily :)

My goal is 30 FPS with some slight reductions i can reach 25 fps for now :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 31 May 2015, 18:03, edited 5 times in total.

*sensei*

CruNcher wrote:Some new tests

Performance is really bad when you pressure the Engine it's like with the Cutscenes to Bad Performance for the Visual results, especially the Multithreading part seems unoptimized :(
Also you get all the time these Console unoptimized output quality of assets in their resolution :(
Meh, I can only dream about 4k@~25fps =) I get like 13-16 only lol)

Still, cars aliasing is kinda awful. I hope one day Boris will find a way to fix this ugly R* thing.
ENBSeries wrote:Do not set post processing quality above normal and performance will be much higher. Drawing distance in advanced options also heavy eater. And game render not well optimized, actually it's very bad and ruin all positives of dx11.
+1, post processing is overrated, you don't get anything except bloom (higher the setting = uglier bloom) and dof on very high.
And advanced drawing distance... well it's required for at least some better details (without adv distance details are gone even across the street), but it does hit the fps a lot =(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Xilandro wrote:
CruNcher wrote:Some new tests

Meh, I can only dream about 4k@~25fps =) I get like 13-16 only lol)

Still, cars aliasing is kinda awful. I hope one day Boris will find a way to fix this ugly R* thing.
ENBSeries wrote:Do not set post processing quality above normal and performance will be much higher. Drawing distance in advanced options also heavy eater. And game render not well optimized, actually it's very bad and ruin all positives of dx11.
+1, post processing is overrated, you don't get anything except bloom (higher the setting = uglier bloom) and dof on very high.
And advanced drawing distance... well it's required for at least some better details (without adv distance details are gone even across the street), but it does hit the fps a lot =(

We have pretty much the same system except the GPU difference 780 (Kepler) vs 970 (Maxwell, ROP CUT) :)