GTA 5 0.275

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: GTA 5 0.275

RedFlamez wrote:There ya go
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately the game still crashes... ReShade log has changed tho. Looks like it's working but abruptly stops then. I tried to remove all other dll hooks I'm using (ScriptHook etc) but it still crashes. Tried to turn off and on Steam overlay, don't have any other overlay running. Win8.1 64bit, GTX 970 at the latest beta drivers btw.
http://pastebin.com/62v6bvwC
Last edited by Vuze on 21 Jun 2015, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

Vuze wrote:
RedFlamez wrote:There ya go
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately the game still crashes... ReShade log has changed tho. Looks like it's working but abruptly stops then. I tried to remove all other dll hooks I'm using (ScriptHook etc) but it still crashes. GTX 970 at the latest beta drivers btw.
http://pastebin.com/62v6bvwC
I'm on the same boat my friend, I've disabled all the other mods.. When i use ENB alone it works, SweetFX alone works. Changed the values as described:
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=ReShade64.dll

But the game crashes after the rockstar intro.

r-daddy wrote: I'm on the same boat my friend, I've disabled all the other mods.. When i use ENB alone it works, SweetFX alone works. Changed the values as described:
But the game crashes after the rockstar intro.
Good to know I'm not alone with this issue atleast, cheers for reporting here :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher
I don't care about mfaa or any other thing antialiasing related, current improved msaa beats them all.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:CruNcher
I don't care about mfaa or any other thing antialiasing related, current improved msaa beats them all.
can't fix stupid and blind people.
Last edited by charlievoviii on 22 Jun 2015, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:
CruNcher wrote:Looks good, could help especially on far away lods on the grills front shimmering especially without FXAA but i guess this will have no effect on staircase shimmering or the street line aa issues ?

i guess you didn't test what happens in combination with MFAA ?
hey what happened to AMD for life ? So no more AMD fan girl ?

Ehh my last ATI card was a 9800 pro you must mistaken me for someone else ;)
bitch please it's you for sure, all the shit talk about nvidia and here you are bought gtx970 couple of months ago.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievoviii wrote:
CruNcher wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:
CruNcher wrote:Looks good, could help especially on far away lods on the grills front shimmering especially without FXAA but i guess this will have no effect on staircase shimmering or the street line aa issues ?

i guess you didn't test what happens in combination with MFAA ?
hey what happened to AMD for life ? So no more AMD fan girl ?

Ehh my last ATI card was a 9800 pro you must mistaken me for someone else ;)
bitch please it's you for sure, all the shit talk about nvidia and here you are bought gtx970 couple of months ago.

Whatever you dream charlie still the same i see ;)

ENBSeries wrote:CruNcher
Sure i can see the improvement @ the edges even in 4K DSR but if you calculate the cost in rendering latency im not a fan of MSAA vs PP AA for Rage @ all for Nvidia Maxwell results @ least.

4K DSR also has the benefit of sharper overall texturing with the AA bonus so i have a hard time to decide even for 1080p with 8x MSAA vs Factor 4 DSR + FXAA/SMAA

But thats entirely my Personal Opinion about the Engine Maxwell Situation nothing about your MSAA improvements in General they are fine and work as they should :)

Image Image

And frankly neither your AA improvements nor DSR fixes the real big visual issues that happen in Motion everywhere, like that Street Line shimmering issue or the shimmering Staircase/Buildings in different Angles issues.

Ingame MSAA as well as the current PP AA fails still so often in so many places i wouldn't call it stable @ all and surely not a great experience compared to for example Ubisofts Temporal AA work for Watch_Dogs also if you guess that Polygon count is a lot higher in Watch_Dogs then in GTA V and still Performance is comparable in 4K.

I don't have the feeling MSAA improves anything @ all in terms of Motion Stability issues but only costs a enormous amount of resources in Rage and those are currently wasted for virtually nothing.

Im pretty sure Rockstar works on a better AA Layer maybe they still gonna patch it in before GTA 6 :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

charlievoviii wrote: bitch please it's you for sure, all the shit talk about nvidia and here you are bought gtx970 couple of months ago.
Even though Cruncher is obnoxious (wink, wink) I remember him having a GTX 460, before he switched to the 970.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris

I hope you don't let yourself be taken down by that 1 user writing such a shit in the GTA V Gallery Thread and please reopen it :(
Last edited by CruNcher on 23 Jun 2015, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I deleted gta mods and will not work on them, that's all. Gta auditory was always the pain for me, mostly imbecile kids.