GTA 5 0.275

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: GTA 5 0.275

. where you can download your preset? from here http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... &start=250 :?:

*sensei*

It seems that enb for GTA 5 has been removed for good. Thanks to this underdeveloped lowlife cretin: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11651

ENBSeries wrote:I deleted gta mods and will not work on them, that's all. Gta auditory was always the pain for me, mostly imbecile kids.
I really hope you will reconsider. I love your mods and follow all your work. I'm sure there are many others that appreciate your work as well. Hopefully a few idiots won't ruin it for those of us who follow your work and donate to your cause. I do however understand how belittling it must be to have kids/immature people write you dumb shit. Please don't let these idiots get you down and certainly don't let them win and give up. I'm sure your stressed and if you need a break from it then by all means take a break but I really really hope you will reconsider. Those that are loyal to you do not want to see your work spoiled due to the ignorance of a few people.

Just my thoughts, have a great day Boris.

Please reconsider boris, ignore the childish people who try to bring people down who succeeds in doing something great. Keep up the good work and always stay positive above all.

Thanks for the reply on the download issue guys.

*sensei*

Also, I didnt see anyone complain about ENB except for that moron, who only registered here to flame and insults. I dont think that you should stop your work just because of one single imbecile, Boris.

Fully Agree with you guys. i love this his work and wanna see the potential for GTA V.

Please boris, ignore and Ban these stupid guys out from here and go on.

im using your mod for many years now in gta iv and skyrim.

i registered 5 minutes ago to write this to u.

Boris,

Just want to let you know that 90% of the modding community appreciate and enjoy your work. You give us the most valuable thing in life: TIME (not mentionning talent), and that's a lot !

The bad thing is that nowadays peoples are too lazy to give back, even if it only a "thank you", but there's so many out there still playing SA or Skyrim just because you improved those games. You're giving joy to so many people you can even imagine...but i guess shit just smell stronger...

Hope you will be back in the game for the 90% of us who respect your work

Best regards,

*sensei*

wanted to say something similar to posts above, but suddenly realised (well if there's no "hidden info", that i wasnt ablt to take in account) that its actually Boris, who's wrong. The fuck, man - you've really stoped developing stuff, because of some random shit-post in our forum? Thats sissy... Be a man - ignore fuckheads!
Dont you remember - thats you who made this forum free of any kind of censure. (also no cookies and minimal ads)
I was sure youre tough... you've carried on through much harder experience. If one single idiot can mess you up - then enb is done as a project. And youre done as a developer. Never give up and protect your creations.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

My decision is based on server statistics, players don't need GTA5 version, "ReShade is better" (c). I'm very impulsive person, but don't care about each idiot in this world, it's just a moment have come to stop and someone triggered it. No users, classic gta gangsta nigga teenager's minded and programming day by day without rest? Holy fuck, i deserve something better.

*sensei*

Many of the /www.gta5-mods.com mods are based on the enb, average 1500-4000 downloads, and users still need to download enb dll from here. Even if you decided to stop gta5 enb development, perhaps you could at least restore the download link? So that decent people like modders could still use it for their mods? HQ MSAA and SSAA with enb lights cannot be replaced with anything.