GTA V

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: GTA V

I have only registered here to say this.

ENOUGH PICS BITCH, WHERE IS THE FUCKING LINK TO DOWNLOAD ASSHOLE

@endeee
Exactly
+1 endeee
You guys post a lof of pics without any download..So I think it's pointless this way
So enough with your "W.I.P".Lies,bulshits etc
Give us your damn links

*master*

Mine: http://gtaforums.com/topic/792891-visualv/page-1

I posted some screens above.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

*master*

ShakeZone wrote:@endeee
Exactly
+1 endeee
You guys post a lof of pics without any download..So I think it's pointless this way
So enough with your "W.I.P".Lies,bulshits etc
Give us your damn links
This is a screenshots thread, most of ENB/Reshade preset are W.I.P. and are not completed. For this, there is no link ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

most of them are here to shows off and say it's WIP. Trust me been here for every long time. I don't why they don't just say it straight out they don't want to share instead of saying WIP and give people who want their shit hopes.

*master*

charlievoviii wrote:most of them are here to shows off and say it's WIP. Trust me been here for every long time. I don't why they don't just say it straight out they don't want to share instead of saying WIP and give people who want their shit hopes.
OK, but anyway this is a thread on the screenshoots, not a thread on download preset, just like Skyrim Gallery ;)

*master*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery

Ryuken wrote:
ShakeZone wrote:...
This is a screenshots thread, most of ENB/Reshade preset are W.I.P. and are not completed. For this, there is no link ;)
Ryuken wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:...
OK, but anyway this is a thread on the screenshoots, not a thread on download preset, just like Skyrim Gallery ;)
Seriously, you're just trolling around by not sharing your presets. You do whatever you want, but by saying it's WIP or 'this is a screenshot thread', you're just holding it off. Yes, your screenshots are awesome, but please stop teasing around.

" ;) "

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jelbo wrote:
Ryuken wrote:
ShakeZone wrote:...
Ryuken wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:...
Seriously, you're just trolling around by not sharing your presets. You do whatever you want, but by saying it's WIP or 'this is a screenshot thread', you're just holding it off. Yes, your screenshots are awesome, but please stop teasing around.

" ;) "
he even said he will release it, same goes for his youtube channel. He's just here to show off, nothing more and try to get people to compliment and watch his youtube. This guy might be UNREAL cousin.