TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

I also found that bug with the stretching texture, but it's only noticable in certain perspectives:

ImageImage

The location of this place is right outside of Falkreath.

But the shadows are really good now, especially on characters :)
It's also great that everything, including grass, is casting shadows now!

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris :
well, after several hours of full testing, going through lot of different locations.... well I'm sorry to have nothing to say but Great !
This definitely is a huge improvement IMO.

No bugs of any type. Sorry I can't do any type of criticism... :D
Nvidia last 301.24 drivers.
No AA. 8xSMAA. 8xTRSSAA.
16xAF.

Result is HUGE.

Talking about Sun rays ?
How do you want us to wait with patience after this ? :D :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Vond
Now for the odd part - adding the bloom fix below breaks depth-based effects for me somehow. If I remove it again then DoF and SSAO works fine.
May be because xcolorbloom variable is defined already? Download FXComposer (older than 2.0) and open shader with it to see if some errors exists.
Also, I've noticed what appears to be a pretty big increase in texture "shimmering" and z-fighting
Didn't changed anything like that and never saw, may be speed hack problem? Turn it off. And if shimmering is what you mean in the screenshots like texture offsets, it's modified parallax shaders perhaps, try to turn off parallax bugfix (if it is, i don't know how to make fix for both parallax and non parallax versions, it's not the mod).
it seems that AA is forcefully disabled with ENB
Antialiasing untouched.

nordikwolf
will the shadow enhancement work if I let my game's shadow on Low? If not, what is the minimum for it to work?
For me all quality setting of shadows are working, but of course best result with shadows high or ultra, because mine depends from this parameter (for ATI not work).
And do I need to let UseIndirectLighting=true for UseComplexIndirectLighting to work properly?
Yes.

Ou.
Либо снижайте уровень ILamount раза в 2-3, либо включайте UseComplexIndirectLighting=true. Это деградированный вариант indirect lighting, вычисляющийся не полностью (нет раздельного рендеринга для получения только текстур и освещения).
Wolfstryder
No changes to SSAO or SSIL when using complex indirect lighting, same as in 0.103. Only distance fading code modified (it wasn't very "tweaky" before). Don't know what you saw in there.
Underwater - not solid green but looks the same as if you just set bDoDepthOfField=0 in SkyrimPrefs. It's clear with no fuzz or Bethesda DOF.
It's my fix acting like that, game do not pass to shader valid parameters, so better simply to remove fogging and dof blurring under water.

Tywele
Okay, i'm trying to find this, saw near nord village near river. But again, saw in vanilla game also.

Great update, loving the new shadows with high quality.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing the same issue as Vond. AA settings, 4xMSAA, enhanced to 4x4SSAA, 4xSGSSAA transparency AA. Without ENB, absolutely no texture shimmer and no jaggies. With ENB, it's like AA is disabled as texture shimmer is really bad, edges aren't being antialiased, and textures aren't being smoothed out by SSAA.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That shimmering perhaps fixed, check it with latest update.

Tywele
Fixed.

Hi Boris .
i 'm testing your new version , and i found a bug i think .

snow texture seem to be not read normally :

plugin rendering off

plugin rendering on

i tried to disable feature one by one to spot the culprit , but no success

Boris: Hm, odd if AA is untouched, but if you look at the screens I posted you can clearly see that the AA wasnt working properly, and having no AA enabled is one reason for textures shimmering like that. Cant show the shimmering in a screenshot as it happens whilst moving, so all I could do with the screen was to show that the AA wasnt working. :)

Anyway Ill give the new version a go once I get back home and see if it helps any, though I read elsewhere that the issue might still be there. Im sure it will be worked out eventually anyway!

я вот смотрю, увсех баги какие то, глюки. это повсему видимому на нвидии? у меня вообще ни одной проблемы пока не было замечено. Вот только так растроен тем, что нету улучшеных теней :cry: Как скоро смогут их увидеть обладатели ати карт?

@vond:

if AA is mandatory for you , you can use SMAA standalone from nexus . with enb110 , it works. and it's better than FXAA

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Here is a result from Intel HD 2000 (GT1)

No ENB:

Default ENB:

Same TOD

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard