TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

@CruNcher:
How the hell have you DOF without enb? is dynavision? not seems

I have the same issue as drfz with the procedural snow shader.

Also, for some reason I can't alt-tab out of this one, even in windowed mode, which is rather odd.

Otherwise, it's looking great!

drfz wrote:@vond:

if AA is mandatory for you , you can use SMAA standalone from nexus . with enb110 , it works. and it's better than FXAA
I've been using SMAA in the past, and while it's for sure much better than FXAA it's also much, much much worse than 4x4 SSAA + 4x TRSGSSAA. Also not usable with ENB+RCRN combo (even if not using the FXAA portion of RCRN, which I am not). Anyway I just got home now so will try the update 0.110 and report back! :)

Hello me again,

Further testing, the Snow Shader issue can be solved by reducing the ColorPowDay setting. I have the procedural snow looking normal again now. Hope this helps if anyone else sees funny snow,

Cheers!

Tested the new version, both with speedhack on and off just for the sake of it. Sadly the issue is still there, new examples below!

No ENB .dll, smooth edges all around: http://i.imgur.com/Wg70Z.jpg
ENB 0.110 active, marked areas that are good for comparison. AA not working: http://i.imgur.com/6nBIR.jpg
ENB 0.109 active, smooth edges all around, AA working fine: http://i.imgur.com/0jOI6.jpg

The 2 ENB screens are with the default .fx-files and .ini from the download package
Last edited by Vond on 13 May 2012, 01:21, edited 2 times in total.

Greetings,

Tried the updated version, and I'm still getting texture shimmering and a lack of AA.

Next test, tried deleting all .fx files and the .ini so it would be regenerated. AA is still not working with only the .dll and the .ini. Without the .dll it works perfectly as seen in other screens. Atleast narrows it down somewhat in that it's nothing from the .fx files. :/

I'm seeing a few oddities with .110

Indirect lighting causes the corners of the un-illuminated walls to glow inside the inn at Solitude, and in other indoor areas. Reducing the IL amount does mitigate the effect somewhat, but does not eliminate it. Not a major concern, perhaps more of a side-effect than a bug. Happens with any IL config - fast/complex

The shadow fix does not work as intended for me. Well, it does something, but I wouldn't call it an improvement, instead of the standard crappy skyrim shadows while underneath foliage, now i get this:

http://imgur.com/Nu9vl

Things get terribly pixelated, even shadows on the ground suffer from this. I've tweaked every setting in the game menu, ini and fx files to one extreme to another, but nothing even changes this effect.

Nvidia GTX 560ti

Does the .110 version negate the effects.fx work done by HD6? It appears that the changes to bloom broke his shader work, but I'm not familiar enough with underlying ENB/shader technology to be able to confirm. My standard configuration has been altered due to .110, so I suppose I'm looking for advice on where to start looking (in both the ini and fx files) to make adjustments to get things back to my pre-110 look.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris :
just a few questions about the FIX parameters :
(using Nvidia GTX580)

Is it usefull/recommended to set true ForceFakeVideoCard ? In what cases ?

Is it usefull/recommended to add real DeviceId and VendorId in FIX section ?

@Chidosity :
I did not notice any problem/compatibility issue with custom HD6 effect.fx on my side... Shoot me a PM with email adress via Nexus (KyokushinOyama there), and I'll send u my files to try it out if it's usefull for u.

@Vond
Using 0xAA in game and driver settings (if not, SMAA does not kick in), SMAA ultra preset with addition of 8xTRSSAA via Nvidia inspector. (SGSSAA washes out colors a little bit with a close look at it)
After many tries, best AA solution I found.

Anyway, not affected by 0.110 in my case.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

stakado wrote:@CruNcher:
How the hell have you DOF without enb? is dynavision? not seems
Nothing special it's the Ingame Engine Shader DOF (the`re some artifacts with it) you can get it if you call the Inventory Menu, im not sure what Dynavision is will look @ it but i guess it's using this for Ingame :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard