Fallout 4 0.282 ENBoost

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Fallout 4 0.281 ENBoost

Bonnie Lass
Not tried yet with turning off various game setting, because bug was visible only 3 times and can't be reproduced on my PC as stable error. Anyway, now i need to find what is going on with vram.

Did comparison shots with 8000 and 512 mb set in that parameter for me. As you see difference is noticable and it works.

Could someone try 353.30 drivers without GeForce Experience like i have? Can't install any newest, i need to be sure everything is not buggied for me to develop the mod and this driver seems stable for games i tried. May be gf6xx users do not have issue at all as new videocards mostly have changes in drivers.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nexus member reported solution, try it out:
was able to bypass gameoverlay64.dll crash by simply deleting the offender from the steam folder
that means it's steam interfering, even with the overlay disabled in steam settings.

Recommending people to delete an essential Steam file probably isn't the best approach for the long term.
Last edited by Bonnie Lass on 13 Nov 2015, 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

Just tried using the ForceVideoMemorySize with 353.30 drivers (win 10 56-bit) and no Geforce Experience, also completely cleaned display drivers before installing 353.30 with DDU.

Game still does not launch, sorry. Tried high and low memory sizes.

karull wrote:Just tried using the ForceVideoMemorySize with 353.30 drivers (win 10 56-bit) and no Geforce Experience, also completely cleaned display drivers before installing 353.30 with DDU.

Game still does not launch, sorry. Tried high and low memory sizes.
Did you try the gameoverlay64.dll thing?

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Fallout 4 (TES With Guns)
Off topic, but wanna bet there will be a TESO With Guns now too? :lol:

Hi Boris, I was able to make the patch work (enboost 0.281) but i would like to use it in addition to reshade? Is this even possible?

Thanks

*master*

Tearz wrote:Hi Boris, I was able to make the patch work (enboost 0.281) but i would like to use it in addition to reshade? Is this even possible?

Thanks
ENBSeries wrote: I don't know about [PROXY] feature compatibility, it's same as in gta 5, from the code side everything seems okay. But i do not support any wrappers any more with dx11 version of the mod, everything is much more complex now and much better if ReShade and SweetFX authors will make similar feature to load my mod or one of these.
ENBSeries wrote: I do not support ReShader, SweetFX or any other mods like that, they are using almost same kind of functionality and any bug in my or their code crossmultiplied to something huge and annoying, even if the bugs are not bugs but not restored state. It's same relationship as with crapware, glitches happen not because they are so bad. ReShade is in development stage, my mods too, this also makes any attempts useless.
but i guess there will be a time when it will work

benhat wrote:
Tearz wrote:Hi Boris, I was able to make the patch work (enboost 0.281) but i would like to use it in addition to reshade? Is this even possible?

Thanks
ENBSeries wrote: I don't know about [PROXY] feature compatibility, it's same as in gta 5, from the code side everything seems okay. But i do not support any wrappers any more with dx11 version of the mod, everything is much more complex now and much better if ReShade and SweetFX authors will make similar feature to load my mod or one of these.
ENBSeries wrote: I do not support ReShader, SweetFX or any other mods like that, they are using almost same kind of functionality and any bug in my or their code crossmultiplied to something huge and annoying, even if the bugs are not bugs but not restored state. It's same relationship as with crapware, glitches happen not because they are so bad. ReShade is in development stage, my mods too, this also makes any attempts useless.
but i guess there will be a time when it will work

Crap :(

Thanks

*master*

Just put both DLLs in at once. As ENB at the moment is just patching, and they use different DLLs to hook, you should be relatively fine doing that. (It works on my system!) Just don't attempt to load Reshade through the [PROXY] section, as it does not support it. Of course, once this gets shader support you'll be better off porting the effects over.