TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

Tested the place with the stretched texture again. Now it's fixed. Thank you Boris! :)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

Oyama,

Force fake video card is supposed to be set to true if you use ATI/AMD graphics card, otherwise leave alone if you on Nvidia 8-)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@WoodmanGamer :
thanx. What I've done till now. Just wondering.

@Boris :
About 'simple' indirectlighting, performance speaking it's just incredible.
But when setting AO amount to 1.0, I got to decrease IL amount to 0.5 to have it more natural and avoid washed out bloom effects.
Do u find it normal or am I doing something wrong ?

Complexindirectlighting remains a big hit performance wise.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

grimeleven

Hello, i have the red screen bug mentioned on the beta 109 thread, using ForceFakeVideocard=true does not fix it.

I tried many other configs and so far anything higher than v102 causes this red bug, the fixed d3d9.dll in previous thread is no longer available.

I've got an ATI 7850

Thanks for any suggestions.

*master*

The part where the enb binary updates preexisting *.fx and enbseries.ini files with the new parameters is pure genius.

Many many thanks for giving us ENB Boris.

The part where the enb binary updates preexisting *.fx and enbseries.ini files with the new parameters is pure genius.

Many many thanks for giving us ENB Boris.
Can someone explain this to me, it sounds useful, because right now I'm using an old .fx file!

Oyama wrote:@Boris :
@Vond
Using 0xAA in game and driver settings (if not, SMAA does not kick in), SMAA ultra preset with addition of 8xTRSSAA via Nvidia inspector. (SGSSAA washes out colors a little bit with a close look at it)
After many tries, best AA solution I found.

Anyway, not affected by 0.110 in my case.
SMAA has worked perfectly even with ingame AA set to 2x or 4x etc. Post-process AA *does* work with .110 for me, but ingame or NVIDIA Inspector AA does not. It does however not fix the horrible texture shimmering that makes it unplayable currently, and also the quality of both SMAA and FXAA is much worse than 4x4 SSAA. And yes, SGSSAA can have some issues but it also provides a higher IQ than normal SSAA for me atleast, with versions up til .110 that is. Hopefully Boris will have found a solution to all this when we hear back from him, as I'm not the only person with the issues! :)

Edit: Tried a few different drivers now, including 301.24, 301.25, 301.32 and 301.34 and no change with either version.

There's two bugs (minor), that I wanted to bring up.

There's a bug where if ENB is toggled on, some texture detail is lost. On snow for example

For example this is ENB off:
http://i.imgur.com/ou7rg.jpg

This is ENB on:
http://i.imgur.com/uAL99.jpg

Some of the details are lost on the ground. Although ENB still looks leagues better, its just slightly noticeable.

It reminds me of the Blood on Weapon bug, (which is also the second bug I wanted to bring up). Where parts of the blood texture are missing when ENB is toggled on.

Perhaps these two things are related somehow?

Thanks for all of your hard work!

*master*

I'm still getting the clear water bug using ENB's SSAO. Any chance we will ever see a fix for this?

And I'm trying out the Parallax mod using Chris's WR textures and I am getting blurring. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with ENB or not. Thanks for all your hard work Boris.

@Johnny: You need to use Vanilla or Skyrim HD textures for parallax to work. Make sure you downloaded the correct version for your game.

What program are you using to check FPS i nthe corner? I've never seen anything like that before. Maybe that's interfering with your game?