Fallout 4

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Fallout 4

*master*

AgainstAllAutority wrote:
Kobalk wrote:Congratz for the release :)

ENBSeries 0.287
nice pic!
rly awesome screenshot there!!

i assume you've made that with custom LUT? did you make that texture in HSV or LAB space? some tips on making such without using 3d lut creator (i have only GIMP installed at home) ?
Just open a neutral 3D LUT.
Tweak it how you want on GIMP then save it.
Then load it on your 3D LUT shader, just check how it saved , sRGB or Linear.
That's pretty much it. ;P

Fallout 4 - Grim Wolf ReShade Preset
The best looking ReShade preset on Nexus. Very clean and clear look.

More screenshots here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132869504@N02/

ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX OC
16GB DDR4 RAM @ 2400MHz
Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 7900 XTX
G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory
Samsung 990 Pro 1 TB
Monitor: Gigabyte M32U 4K 144hz

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Image Image

Now just a sliiiightly more customizable bloom and some kind of SSIL and I'll be quite happy.

Finally set foot in a "civilized" town.
Yup, almost 140h spent in game, and I never ever APPROACHED Diamond City yet. Level 42 though. As always with Elder Scrolls games, the main story, if I ever do it, will be a breeze :p

So, here is how I met Goodneighbor ! First under the rain, and then under a bad case of Radstorm.
Only slightly altered pic is the first, I couldn't resist and rotated it a little. Bad, bad me. If anyone knows how to roll the camera ...

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

*master*

I can't wait to get my 60mbps down / 2mbps up cable connection! Then I can finally upload my shots with some sanity and post them here! So far the shots I've seen have been really awesome! Keep them going!

I am hoping for Realistic ENB Preset, but that won't happen until better SSAO, water reflections, and parallax mapping come out for ENB.
i7 8700K @ 5Ghz | ASUS Z370 Hero X WiFi | Corsair 16GB @ 3200Mhz | RTX 2070 Super @ 1950Mhz | Xonar DGX | 768GB NVMe SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 32' G-Sync 165Hz VA | Logitech G402 | Corsair K70 Rapidfire | Windows 10 LTSC 1809

I Will hasard the guess parallax mapping may take some,time - probably less the actual code than the textures themselves. WET already used its experience with skyrim but that's about it.

As far as reflections go though, I saw someone quite some times ago posting on the nexus some screenshots with heavi-er reflections on most type of surfaces, and I'm not talking the chrome trend that is going on. It was quite interesting really and worked well as static screenshots go. I got some okay reflections myself, i think there was a "waterHighQualityReflections" setting in the inis. I'll have to go back home,tomorrow to check... But in all fairness the nice water reflections i got in gwineth brewery after enabling that setting MAY have come from a local parameter in that cell. Bottom line, it seems possible already to both improve fresnel and quality of overall reflections. What's still not sure is if its possible to reflect everything in the scene, just like i remember it took some time for this feature to appear in skyrim...

The game has screenspace reflections on all water surfaces. Everything else that has reflectiveness it just a static cubemap, a bad one in a lot of cases.

*sensei*

New Ssao is what the game needs most of all, as interiors and overall everything within the shadows looks bland.
Image Image