TES Skyrim 0.112 KAGE

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.112 KAGE

@Johnny5srv: The sun rays are for the next version of ENB

@stakado: I had the same problem with your config.

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

stakado
Ask them (and try yourself) what will be if SpeedHack=false to set.

Hey Boris I was curious, would it be okay if we make an ENB Wiki site? To explain how to customize and use ENB, and over time people can fill it with information and examples of what each setting does, etc? I think it might be cool.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know anything about such web resources, how to install and how they work. If it's not much more complex than forums, describe at least what should i do.

*master*

shingouki wrote:Hey Boris I was curious, would it be okay if we make an ENB Wiki site? To explain how to customize and use ENB, and over time people can fill it with information and examples of what each setting does, etc? I think it might be cool.
Here is a pretty comprehensive beginners guide to what the settings do. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8005

Any ETA on the sun ray update release Boris? I need it now! :D

*sensei*

Johnny5srv wrote:
shingouki wrote:Hey Boris I was curious, would it be okay if we make an ENB Wiki site? To explain how to customize and use ENB, and over time people can fill it with information and examples of what each setting does, etc? I think it might be cool.
Here is a pretty comprehensive beginners guide to what the settings do. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8005

Any ETA on the sun ray update release Boris? I need it now! :D

Have patience, he probably hasn't slept in days.....he's more machine than man :shock:

Edit: I noticed Boris deleted his youtube account. It's true, so many immature comments. A sad reflection of the community in general. Does this mean that we're not going to see any more videos from you Boris??

Darn I missed the video, up and down again before I even got a chance to see, hehe.

I look forward to seeing these effects because I'm not entirely sure what they are. I configure my ENB config so that it look like what you see from eyes and not what you see from a camera, so if you play in first person it looks like eyesight not camera view. I don't know what these rays are. Are they something you see naturally with your eyes when walking outside? Or is it something you will only ever see on camera/video? Will it be possible to disable them?

And about your video Boris, the internet is a horrible place full of idiots and immature people who act extremely rude because they are anonimous. Sometimes I think the internet would be better place if people were forced to use their real names and locations, hehe. Anyway, disable comments for your videos, problem solved. The true fans of ENB can discuss here, the whiners will not be bothered to search out the real forum.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yep it's sad especially those sorry to say KIDS that don't understand 1 thing of what he showed their are disgusting though we have to live with this effect today puberty goes into the Net ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

I'm glad to say 0.112 is working without a hitch on my GTX 560 Ti.

ENBSeries wrote:stakado
Ask them (and try yourself) what will be if SpeedHack=false to set.

doesn´t work, at least for me.

can anybody try my config, realistic one, and take any shot, and tell me if have gamma issues?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12180