Fallout 4

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Fallout 4

After walking around a bit, she had breakfast outside the shop. Among other ameneties, she put a small counter & sitting area outside so she wouldn't have to go very far.

Later on in the day, she went back to the vault and found some big cryo tanks and piping in a trailer. She got Codsworth to help move that equipment down the hill, and set it up out in the back of the shop. Good thing that Codsworth could suck up info like a sponge. From reading some paperwork that he found in the trailer, he learned that the tanks & cryo gear came from a place called "The Institute". Peyton just knew that once filled, they would last a very long time.

The next morning, Peyton decided to head out into Concord. Codsworth had told her that there were people there. She found what was left of the Minutemen holed up in the old museum. Shot up a decent sized band of raiders, she thought, shit.... these folks were gonna be screwed and dead if she didn't help 'em out.

After leading them back to Sanctuary, She started going further out into the wastes. She had already been to Fenway, but hadn't explored most of Boston at all. She ran into a settlement called Covenant while she was headed to the big Corvega factory in Lexington. Nice place with freindly people, but looks can be deceiving.

Peyton stayed overnight in Covenant, and she slept through the night. She still woke up well before the sun came up, did some hoofing to Lexington and enjoyed the sunrise from outside the Corvega factory.

After dispatching the asshats outside the building, it was time for climbing stairs & catwalks. The view from the top is damned spectacular.

Peyton needed to get back to Sanctuary and deal with the weapons, armors and junk. She still needed to go through the inside of the factory, but decided that sleeping in her own bed would be a better option. The next morning, Peyton installed the interior piping and control modules for the cryo system. Sturges & Codsworth helped out, and the shop was basically done. Sturges made an excellent point that she should put in a toolbox and a couple storage boxes far items she wanted to keep. Codsworth said that a file cabinet out in the back was too big, and that Peyton would be bumping into it using the place.

So with help, Peyton did a quick switcheroo, and was pleasantly surprised to see the place looked way more open than it did before. Codsworth came in after it was all done and remarked on how clean it was.

After that, it was time to head out back to Corvega and finish off the raiders. As she was leaving town though, she turned around to check out her work, and wondered if she would make it back alive.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Here's my retexture of the post-war version of the Expresso machine, in all its decaying glory :)

Nice job on that. Too old looking for me, but everything looks right. Anything plastic should be dead flat, or at the very most have a matte eggshell type sheen. I also like how the metal is rotting under the paint and starting to distort it. You nailed it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

AMD RYZEN 2600
Patriot DDR4 signature premium 16gb 3000ghz
MSI A320M-A PRO
Patriot burst elite SSD 480gb
hitachi HDS721050 500gb 7200rpm
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi All! I just released my latest mod on the Nexus, the Ojo Bueno 'Expresso' Machine Retexture: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17080?

And here's a brief video I made about the mod, for your consideration:

Just a couple pics of Peyton out exploring. This first one is out at Abernathy Farm. It had been raining for awhile, but it was clearing out. Looks humid as hell.

After meeting the Abernathy's she headed a little south of there. It got super bright, almost blinding looking the other way.

She decided to head back to Sanctuary for the night and let the freakish weather pass. The next day was bright & sunny. This is from out in the hills north of Sanctuary near the border.

l00
*master*

Holy smokes those are some incredible screenies!
@tapioks, I started a new game and have the clean Vespa 2k version in it. Super job!
As I said, the original Peyton died in the grand FO4 manner. She perished as a result to me updating mods and nerfing all the savegames. So I built a new Peyton, and rebuilt the workshop too. This first shot, headed out of the vault and back to Sanctuary. I had just about gotten down to the lake but stopped dead when I saw this:

As I was rebuilding the workshop, a radstorm rolled in..... I actually got a lightning bolt shot! Lots of lightning flashing in that storm, I took a bunch of shots but this was the only one with the bolt in it. Like the real thing they don't last very long at all.

And here's New Peyton in front of her new shop. The place went together a whole lot easier, though I still had a hell of a time with the building menus. Items were in different places, so hunting down what I wanted took some time.