TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

CruNcher wrote:Ugly ?
The artwork,passion, game mechanics, mod ability in this Game is one of the most amazing i ever saw
Like you say. I agree. But this, "artwork,passion, game mechanics, mod ability" is not a part of the ugliness. I was speaking about the graphics (the technics).
By the way, I was really impressed by the design of the armor and weapons, like ebony, glass, falmer, Dwarven, elven... And by the design of some places.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Insane Jack wrote:
CruNcher wrote:Ugly ?
The artwork,passion, game mechanics, mod ability in this Game is one of the most amazing i ever saw
Like you say. I agree. But this, "artwork,passion, game mechanics, mod ability" is not a part of the ugliness. I was speaking about the graphics (the technics).
By the way, I was really impressed by the design of the armor and weapons, like ebony, glass, falmer, Dwarven, elven... And by the design of some places.
It's not that ugly either Nvidia tried to avoid this, but yeah it's in parts not up to the top, but it's definetly not down @ the bottom also it's somewhere in the middle and with Boris work it gets more in the direction of on top (DX9) ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

Love the way you say that. :D

deadense wrote:That's looking pretty sharp, Legacy. How do dungeons look?
I use my modified injectFXAA with a effect.txt from GTA IV. Doesn't blur the image and sharpens a little, too.
Dungeons look good, gonna post some screens later...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris
is this what powers Creation Engines TOD and Weather system (the whole outdoor lightning) ?
http://sundog-soft.com/sds/features/rea ... 3d-clouds/

yep i guess that's what powering Skyrim
http://sundog-soft.com/sds/features/out ... ng-engine/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvO1cBdup9w

amazing SDK
http://sundog-soft.com/sds/features/sky-simulation/

i guess if you search in the binaries you would find references to it ;)
http://www.sundog-soft.com/docs/html/index.html
Last edited by CruNcher on 22 May 2012, 10:07, edited 2 times in total.

Insane Jack, I'm digging the 3D shots! I wanna see some more!

Man, we've been getting some amazing shots lately in here. I'm so glad that there is a whole community as insanely addicted to playing with Skyrim's graphics settings as I am.
It's been a while since I actually played the damn game...LOL

*master*

CruNcher
Don't know why your on that and think that, but really it's not. And there is no volumetric cloud in skyrim. (edit: more you list feature of them which aren't in Skyrim, less it could be them).
What's matter if it's power by them?
DrSarcasmo wrote:Insane Jack, I'm digging the 3D shots! I wanna see some more!
:D Alright, you will! :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher
Skyrim don't use anything like that technology, just a textures moving, nothing interesting. And i don't use (never did an never will do) other tech, shaders, etc, it's for stupid programmers who can't do something themselves and only can steal other work. I hate that.

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:it's for stupid programmers who can't do something themselves and only can steal other work.
And Bethesda chooses always the better solution! They didn't steal the job of others and decides to not do it anyway! :lol:
(Don't take it seriously)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:CruNcher
Skyrim don't use anything like that technology, just a textures moving, nothing interesting. And i don't use (never did an never will do) other tech, shaders, etc, it's for stupid programmers who can't do something themselves and only can steal other work. I hate that.
yeah i saw it now just flown into the sky fog layer seems to be a shader and above that it's a moving skybox, but the more amazing that i thought it's volumetric i guess the artists excellent work tricked me here very nice :)
And i like that attitude of yours it shows up in every ENB version very unique all the time, also the sun rays look great already :)
Insane Jack wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:it's for stupid programmers who can't do something themselves and only can steal other work.
And Bethesda chooses always the better solution! They didn't steal the job of others and decides to not do it anyway! :lol:
(Don't take it seriously)
Licenseing isn't stealing it's just using the work of others for a price, either to save money or concentrate on other parts of your project ;)
What surprises me a little is GameBryo actually developed by Bethesda @ first and then licensed out to others though seeing the timeline it seems the DAOC guys where the first Licensing Gamebryo and some of those guys are working now on Elder Scrolls online funny somehow :P