TES Skyrim SE 0.309 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.309 BETA

Mayo1116 wrote:Boris
Is this donate link still ok?: http://enbdev.com/donate_en.htm I want to thank you for all the work that you have done, just want to make sure it goes to you.
Good call never seen that, ill donate something too if it does, wont be a fortune bcos im poor but just to show appreciation for your work Boris.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I used that link when I donated a while ago so it should be fine.
Boris What is this aperture thing in DOF shader?

And I can't disable the ENB GUI, no matter how hard and often I press the hotkeys.

Ported my Depth of Field to Skyrim SE, will release it soon on the forums. Also ported my bloom (release soon as well :p).

Last edited by Marty McFly on 04 Nov 2016, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

WoW! That's god speed, Boris!!!
Testing so far, everything ran smoothly with my old R9 290.

*sensei*

Thanks Boris, and my eyes are now happy to see the ENB color again. :D

I ported my OrganicENB bloom and color. The ENB GUI bloom setting did not change bloom level for some reason. I used the ENBParams01.x for the bloom amount calculation.
ENB enabled
http://imgur.com/C13YZ1m

ENB disabled
http://imgur.com/6KUhrZX

My SSE with ENB took 50 to 60 seconds to see the B$ logo, and whole lot better than seeing Reshade corrupting the screen as it initialized shaders.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

*master*

Marty McFly wrote:I used that link when I donated a while ago so it should be fine.
Boris What is this aperture thing in DOF shader and is TextureDepth linearized?

And I can't disable the ENB GUI, no matter how hard and often I press the hotkeys.
Aperture is the simulation of the mechanical iris in a camera lens. The larger it is (the opening that lets light in the lens,) the more shallow the depth of field.

EDIT: Incorrectly wrote smaller when I mean larger.
Last edited by TreyM on 04 Nov 2016, 02:21, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TreyM wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:I used that link when I donated a while ago so it should be fine.

Aperture is the simulation of the mechanical iris in a camera lens. The smaller it is (the opening that lets light in the lens,) the more shallow the depth of field.
I know what Aperture is obviously but from the code, I can't discern why it's needed in general. It seems only useful for this particular DoF implementation, others use arbitrary formulas to calculate CoC and stuff so I wonder why Boris made it mandatory pass.

*master*

Marty McFly wrote:
TreyM wrote:

Aperture is the simulation of the mechanical iris in a camera lens. The smaller it is (the opening that lets light in the lens,) the more shallow the depth of field.
I know what Aperture is obviously but from the code, I can't discern why it's needed in general. It seems only useful for this particular DoF implementation, others use arbitrary formulas to calculate CoC and stuff so I wonder why Boris made it mandatory pass.
LOL my mistake Marty.

Concerning the aperture setting in ENB, if it is physically accurate,or even approximately so, I prefer Boris' method. For example, I assumed that aperture set to 1.40 was an f/1.4 equivalent. As someone who does film work, this makes more sense to me personally.

skysan4298 wrote:Thanks Boris, and my eyes are now happy to see the ENB color again. :D

I ported my OrganicENB bloom and color. The ENB GUI bloom setting did not change bloom level for some reason. I used the ENBParams01.x for the bloom amount calculation.
ENB enabled
http://imgur.com/C13YZ1m

ENB disabled
http://imgur.com/6KUhrZX

My SSE with ENB took 50 to 60 seconds to see the B$ logo, and whole lot better than seeing Reshade corrupting the screen as it initialized shaders.
That actually looks quite good!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have a quick question regarding the "DNI separation" mentioned just previously, I am wondering, is the interior settings applied universally? So no individual cell settings? I am assuming yes, and then imagespace/lighting settings in game would be used for fine tuning. I wonder this because of the existence of the "weather helper". I get it's not currently working.