TES Skyrim SE 0.325

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.325

ENBSeries wrote:I cant play hour to test, i cant debug that at all. I need some pattern of action to be know when this happen. Mod cant accumulate bug and show it after hour, its impossible, something trigger it and most likely not the mod at all.

Boris,

I have been getting a lot of comments on my Re-ENgaged and NVT ENB about this black issue with interiors.

So, I think I figured out the issue with the black happening at times for some. I was not able to replicate it until a user of my ENB told me he notices it with stormy weathers and it only lasts for about a minute then goes back to normal.

I figured it had to do with the TOD for interiors cause it just started happening in your most recent version of .325.

So, I went to the bannared Mare and sat with the stats section open and fw 10a241 and fw 10a242. So, I found the when in interior building (have not tested caves or dungeons yet) but, when the TOD is transitioning from dawn to sunrise things go dark. Light sources go out and smoke goes black

But, once it gets out of dawn it goes back to normal

Not sure if that helps. But, I am going to do some more testing.

Edit: Did some more testing. I actually seems it maybe any weather when in an interior when the TOD is dawn. If the weather changes it during that time is clears but, quickly reverts back to dawn time. I notice in my game the in-game times do not seem to match with the statistics section. In the statistics section the time moves very fast when in interior till it gets to night. (edit: I see why it moves fast now after more testing. It only works its way to day and then backwards)

Edit 2: So in the bannered mare is seems to be about 6:26 in the morning game time that it triggers for me. Weathers doesn't seem to matter. Also, when watching the TOD counter it seems to get stuck at times especially during the day time in game and then when I get to the evening it starts to count again. Also, weather changing does seem to mess it up and cause the clock in the statistics section to jump back and forth.

Edit 3: sorry about the edits. So, it seems the when ever the statistics clock has a value for dawn the issue happens. For me it seems the TOD goes in this order from dawn->sunrise->day->sunrise->dawn->night so completely skips sunset and dusk. (You probably already know that) but, the in-game time in the statistics section seems to count from 0:00 to 13:00 and then starts working its way backwards. So, we get dawn for interiors in the morning and evening which cause the black issue. More specifically dawn to sunrise and then sunrise to dawn transition is when the issue triggers.

Seen here

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thank you, thats what i can understand and fix. Will do asap.

ENBSeries wrote:Thank you, thats what i can understand and fix. Will do asap.
Thanks Boris. Glad it helped. Hope you can replicate the issue and see what the problem is.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Fixed bug which makes game look dark in interiors at some time of the day.

ENBSeries wrote:Version updated, download again
Thanks Boris. Tested and no issues. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Hey Boris, what do you think of this mod? Is it an effective replacement for SSS?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... ?tab=posts

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No idea, its probably uses that fade-in to sides character lighting, which not long time ago i added as control parameters in old skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Added intensity control of original game subsurface scattering.

Added intensity control of original game subsurface scattering.
Very nice, Do you feel like SSEs SSS is any better than oldrims? If not have you thought about a enb SSS shader and if its possible and easy for you with the dx11 render?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

SSS in new game is better a little, but its still useless. I just made parameters to make them fit well with that mod link posted by Chavolatra. Yes, i thought about making this effect, but i remember how many fixed did for it in old Skyrim and i dont think can make in this game too, its much more complicated.