TES Skyrim SE 0.330

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim SE 0.330

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim SE (SSE)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.330

Added image based lighting effect from old Skyrim mod, fixed bug with clouds transition.

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.330

First, let me say thanks for the update.

Second, I don't mean to sound rude when I say this but, are you planning on 331 in the next 24 hrs like the last couple updates? I have spent all day today working on updating my presets for my ENB and here is another major update I need to update for so quickly. I am going to hold off if you are keeping these updates. I am thinking these updates could have been handled a little differently as in, one major ENB binary update. I promise, I am not trying to be rude.

Between 2 ENBs on the nexus with multiple presets each, this is time consuming.

Boris is on fire this week!!

Now I shall not regret making space for windows on my machine again :)

Thank you for all this hard work, Boris! Today SE is a whole new beast !

fireman_af wrote:First, let me say thanks for the update.

Second, I don't mean to sound rude when I say this but, are you planning on 331 in the next 24 hrs like the last couple updates? I have spent all day today working on updating my presets for my ENB and here is another major update I need to update for so quickly. I am going to hold off if you are keeping these updates. I am thinking these updates could have been handled a little differently as in, one major ENB binary update. I promise, I am not trying to be rude.

Them just don't update your preset for a while dude.
You know what else is time consuming? Boris releasing this amazing updates ;/

pralima87 wrote:
fireman_af wrote:First, let me say thanks for the update.

Them just don't update your preset for a while dude.
You know what else is time consuming? Boris releasing this amazing updates ;/

Oh geez lets not start something here, of course I understand its time consuming for him to update the binary. I am not going against that. I was just asking if there is another updating coming cause I do want to have my users of my ENB preset able to use these new effects so, I need to update ALL of my presets for it. If one is coming then I could hold off but, if he is done for now I can update.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

fireman_af
I trying to work hard to think less about ex girlfriend abandoned me recently. Of course i cant work for too long time physically, im not robot. Well, i can stop for some time and let presets to be made, maybe play some game instead, dunno yet.

ENBSeries wrote:fireman_af
I trying to work hard to think less about ex girlfriend abandoned me recently. Of course i cant work for too long time physically, im not robot. Well, i can stop for some time and let presets to be made, maybe play some game instead, dunno yet.
Sorry to hear that Boris. That is never easy. I do really appreciate the updates and the image based lighting is a much needed effect so, I am truly grateful. I will work on the updates then for now.

Ewi
*sensei*

thanks for the update Boris.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That's a great addon. Thank you kindly :D

I was just wondering, if we could expect it in the future, a different solution for the cloud shadows effect ? In the Oldrim, this effect reduces the directional light from the sun, which is logical. In the SSE version, that effect adds just a blackness to almost everything (except IL), even to AO, which makes it difficult to balance.

cloud shadows=0.0

cloud shadows=0.6

And one more thing. I can see a strange shadow or reflection on the map in game.

And one more, one more thing :) Any hope for a multi-weather support ?

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I dont know any good solution which not overly hard to make to implement cloud shadows in some other way. This is technically hard to remove bugs in this version of game. But ill keep thinking about this.
Multiple weathers when skyrim se vr is about to released? Bugthesda will start to release patches again. I cant make helper mod for each of them, never worked with dissasembly of x64 applications, so its require learning first and then slowpoke searching memory addresses which i need to call functions to get weathers id.
About world map problem, thanks for report, i'll gonna fix it.