TES Skyrim SE 0.343

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.343

I did turn off all effects and it still happened. And yes, it's not vanilla hair... but it doesn't happen with the released dll. Only turning Global UseEffect off stopped it when using the new dll. It happened to me during the day in Riverwood, fairly sunny Obsidian Weather day, I do have a save game where it happens if there's a console command that I can use to see what weather is currently running in it. I followed her all around town and it kept happening everywhere.

I can post screenshots in an hour or two if it'll still help.

Any conjecture on whether the LDR fix for 0.341 could be causing my water reflection problem, as I described above? Makes sense to me... the Helixmod fix makes changes to those shaders, and if previous versions of the ENB didn't change that shader, there wouldn't have been a conflict previously... or at least, the previous version was compatible somehow in a way the ldr fixed one isn't. Maybe all the shaders fixed by the Helixmod fix could be excluded from that? I didn't notice any problems elsewhere, but I haven't moved around that much in game, took me a couple weeks just to notice the water, heh.

Possible weird behavior apparently absent from past binary: when moving the camera angle land specularity suddenly jumps up and down:

https://i.imgur.com/HerJPBc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/G8ltPMV.jpg

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can confirm a problem with specular on the ground : https://youtu.be/uFoHQJX1Lkc

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Qwinn
I can compile version which do not have water ldr limit removed, but i no longer do this again, it is non of my business to support some stereo hacks. Code of patching water shaders is totally fine, there is nothing to fix, any problems caused by not equal crc of shaders (so if i do any changes to water in future, it will never work in stereo). I have sent you pm to not mess topic here.

Okay, i'll try do something again. Its not that easy to optimize the shit developers did, they are using huge constant buffers for skinned objects (not optimized by size individually per object), but also use them for some usual data and 90% of it data wasted, which cost performance penalty on copying memory and transfer to pci-ex too. If only players would know how awful most games really programmed, they would not be so happy fans.

EDIT: sss influence of ssao doesn't matter, it looks correctly when "apply changes" is pressed and should be done this way. I'll try to see what can do to reduce visibility of bug, but shaders must be recompiled anyway.

*sensei*

I always enjoy it when you talk technical Boris! Even though i know nothing about your workflow i still can't help but feel mesmerized when you explain things, so please feel free to rant about the bad code as much as possible :lol:
Sorry i know this is not a constrictive comment but i wanted to say it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Its not that funny for people who dont know how 3d graphics works, for those who do, it's facepalm. Well, the described above issue is easy to understand for everybody, that's why i posted it. What game often do is bring entire truck of sand each time some kid wanna make a sand castle.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Increased performance. Just a bit more slower than test version which i posted here.

Hiya Boris. Just wanted to let you know, the newly released 0.343 version does not create the issue I was having with Sigrid in Riverwood. Her hair stays the correct color. Nice work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi!

Can you add PointLighting options ? (Like in Oldrim)

With ENB on - all outside light sources are quite dim (not cast enough light) at night, compared to ENB off.

*sensei*

The Tundra Cotton flower is over blooming indoor like what Guzio has experienced.
The picture was taken from the Solitude Proud Spire master bedroom, and
it had the normal bloom level when I took it outside.
https://i.imgur.com/XFLsMqe.jpg
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE