TES Skyrim SE 0.343

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.343

Version updated, download again
Fixed reported bugs, changed specular parameters computation to be the same as in old Skyrim mod.

Anubis
It's hard to catch this kind of issue, i can't promise, can't yet see it myself.

*master*

Found a bug with this new 0.343 binaries. It occurs only sometimes, making the boarders of trees and mountains blurred and with a weird line: https://i.imgur.com/kpLeQVX.png

When it occurs, there are also flashes of light and shadows on the background during up and down camera movement.

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I cant see it myself, so need some hints to make sure it appear. Or again test via many builds, but people dont visit this place now and just silently download.

Ewi
*sensei*

can't confirm the bug with the trees. all trees look normal in my game.

phoenixfabricio

If you have it on, could it be the engine DoF acting weird? I remember seeing similar blurring underwater when I had it on, and had it off since.

edit: does the up and down movement thing also happen on horizontal movement with changing depths, or just vertical?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have no single idea why this bug may occur, it's very exotic to explain. So maybe it dependable from some mod effects enabled and game options, for example txaa bug occur. Because i patch shaders, some of them can be wrongly modified by automatic process by signatures, hard to say for sure.

*master*

Dante_Draven wrote:phoenixfabricio

If you have it on, could it be the engine DoF acting weird? I remember seeing similar blurring underwater when I had it on, and had it off since.

edit: does the up and down movement thing also happen on horizontal movement with changing depths, or just vertical?
I had the ingame DOF On but never had this problem before. And as far as I can remember the flashes on background was occurring during vertical movement.

I'll try to reproduce it without the mods that I installed yesterday, to see if these mods have something to do with this issue.

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page

*sensei*

Seems to be a minor bug with the latest 0.343 release that is not properly releasing the video rendering after closing the game.

After closing (either using exit or qqq from console) the video card seems to not hardware accelerate anything. Moving windows around is very clunky and laggy even though CPU use is 0 and no processes are still running.

You can fix it by hitting preview on any DirectX screensaver (I used Bubbles from Windows 7) and moving the mouse to exit the preview will reset the render and everything works fine after that.

I am using a card/monitor with GSync and latest drivers.

Phinix, the latest Steam beta isn't closing games completely. I opted out and installed the non-beta version of Steam, all is well again.

*sensei*

Supierce wrote:Phinix, the latest Steam beta isn't closing games completely. I opted out and installed the non-beta version of Steam, all is well again.
Just double checked and I am not using the Steam beta. I am opted out of betas in steam settings and my version is the latest standard v018 built May 18 2018.