TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

DogStar>>>
It is because I liked your frankness and really wanted to encourage your effort to make as beautiful pictures as you can also felt your enthusiasm and passion and already decided to give you my ENB preset via PM, but after my extremely positive feedback, I saw three posts below this kind of response from you to be correct there wasn't anything but pics :evil: I considered it as a slap in the face . I would never accept to myself to act like this and I am sure many others would find this kind of behaver as very rude and unacceptable.
No need to go any farther just look at my responses to our members from my pictures feedback . I trying to be as kind as I can and often exaggerate to encourage others efforts because I know it's not an easy task to perfectly tweak ENB and it's even harder to make decent pictures. Thats why I think it's very important for this community to be kind and gentle with each-other. We also have peoples who feel offended by others success but this is a different story for different topic they are actually very funny guys :)
Sooo.... there is no need to make from this such a drama, I can understand you but you need to understand me too.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

We all use the work of other Gionight included i could not do what Bethesda, Boris, HD6 or Matso did and it reflects in all our results it's only the way how we use these tolls given to us by those talented guys, some here are though a little to on the road of competition at least for me, surely i don't try to competition with anyone here i just enjoy what great Art everyone here is creating collaboratively "together" you inspire me same as Gionight inspires me and others and surely i don't get mad if i get no answer to my postings that's a little over the top *looks in someones direction*.
We are all different in some ways cultural and how we where brought up and educated , i can pretty good accept that and would try to solve that without headbanging each other now ;)
And by that i would wish you not to leave and talk to the guy first resolving this matter under Man, it's surely also not in Boris interest that People Mob each other out of here be it noob, talent, superstar or beginner.
Of course i can also understand the other side being ignored or believing of being ignored but hey is this school here or what :D ?
So lets shake hands and carry on, life energy is to valuable to be needles thrown away with such silly things :)
That where my 2 Personal cents on this, take it sell it ignore it ;) *Peace*

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

-

*master*

Some more simple stuff with Courier O' Balls's preset

Well, nice one, but after dusk the horizon gets kinda flat...

Some screenshots I never uploaded using some different presets:

Opethfeldt ENB:

Trillville ENB:

ENB Next Generation:

Carpe Diem:

Stakado's ENB:

As for the recent discussion I've noticed on the page, although none of my business I can atleast say what I think:

This thread I visit almost 3 times a day to check on the amazing screenshots that people post and it makes me want to try a large multitude of presets, it makes me want to start tweaking and fiddling with the ENB settings to see what great things can happen, I can only hope that one day I will play with the ENB settings enough to make it my own unique style like all of you people do, as you are all truly an inspiration me and many others who aspire to one day be able to create a plethora of different styles which other people can also enjoy.

Big <3 and big thanks to you all! ^__^

@Plywood:

Thanks to try my config! in the next time, try the realistic preset too (is better for my taste)

Bye!

*sensei*

Plywood>>>
What a nice guy :) always great to see such a polite and gentle new members joining this thread .

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Stakado great as always :)
did you realized the noise in the SSAO shadows what are your settings maybe a higher samplingrate helps here :) ?

PS: Maybe you also overdid a little with the sharpening it looks extremely sharp to sharp lot of artifacts.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

mystere9

Installed ENB for the first time ever, got this. Can anyone help me make the ugly go away?

Before anyone asks, the water is glowing. The clouds around the mountaintops are blue, and glowing. The mountains and trees themselves
are unnaturally bright against the dark sky.

*master*

@Gionight: Thanks again for your kind words :)
@midhras/everyone: I've been looking for a solution for the vanishing facial hair and scars while using 112/113 and I've found one, but it involes a good amount of work. First thing is, because scars hair etc. are applied via alpha textures is to lower the transparency, I'm still experimenting to see which values work best. Second thing is to crank the saturation of said textures up to compensate for the effect that SSIL has on them.
I am willing to modify the textures and share them, but I would like to know which facial texture replacers you guys use the most so that everyone can profit from the modified ones.

I still have some tests to do to see if the modified textures look good with other configs than my own, so don't get too exited yet.

And great screenshots everyone, you guys are just rocking it, amazing how this thread is evolving.

@mystere9: Lower "FogColorMultiplierNight=" and use a bigger value for "FogColorCurveNight=" and for the clouds around mountains you should modify the [VOLUMETRICFOG] night settings in the same way. That should help.
And welcome to the forum!