TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Unreal Warfare wrote:And you're not my fucking bro.
It was obviously just a piece of advice and a friendly greeting, except some of you just have to act like dicks.

Including that Gionight weirdo, sending hate PMs around because he somehow felt for a moment he wasn't getting everybody's attention.

To the rest of you: keep doing what you do because you are doing it well, some of you extremely f'in well. The last config I tried was from Midhras and it was nothing short of breathtaking, literally

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

qwerty11 wrote:It was obviously just a piece of advice and a friendly greeting, except some of you just have to act like dicks.
I'm getting a little bit sick and tired of being nice to some people on here to be quite frank.

I'm done here.
Last edited by Unreal Warfare on 06 Jun 2012, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Unreal Warfare
No not you also, these bro thing an stuff has become quiet regular talking style of the younger generations it's not only anymore in the hoods where it used to be i doubt he meant it disrespectful I've accepted that by the years times change :(

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

Ok, in an attempt to get back on topic... I hate when I spend hours tweaking, and of course I'll make a bunch of saves every so often, I'll then compare my most recent config after hours of tweaking only to find that what I started with was way better... I am venturing into editing enbbloom.fx for the first time with mixed results. But I did manage to take this scary pic of the skyforge guy. I never noticed how evil he looks..

*master*

Joey4track: Know exactly what you mean.

Spent most of today's 'playing time' tweaking night settings for dark dungeons/interiors and now outside is super dark (which I actually like though). Suits what I'm trying as adds tension when you have no clue what is right in front of you or around the next corner but damn is it dark ;) So if shots are too dark... well its supposed to be but I also have it set up using my 'preferred' gaming monitor settings (as I'm lazy and don't need to change as much in games). Will definitely have to tweak it bit brighter but not too much as like the super dark look (have brighter settings saved anyways... but I want 'oh sh*t' level darkness too).

*master*

mystere9 wrote: I tried it and it didn't seem to work. There's just something plain "wrong" with the way it's handling fog on my
computer. I also tried some different presents, and it might have something to do with using the wrapper version
instead of injector version? I guess I'll have to try the realistic hope preset with an injector version?
I'm still sure that those are just messed up fog values and depending on the config it can be hard to get good looking fog, especially during dusk/dawn.
If you want to you can post your settings and I can have a look at it, then we can see if it looks the same on my sys, or if it's just the fog settings, in which case I could try to fix them.
It shouldn't make any difference if you're using the the wrapper or the injector version(I use the wrapper version aswell). The injector version is just of use if you're having issues getting ENB to work while using 3rd party programms and overlay plug ins.

@PMind: Like others pointed out, the soft look of your config is really nice, I like it.

*sensei*

I take it back, after another hour of tweaking I think I had a break through. Just about ready to call it fin. Speaking of darkness, I am really enjoying these nights I've stumbled upon. It may be too dark for some, but it really looks realistic to me and feels like proper night wandering in the moonlight. Here are a few day pics too..

Gorgeous shots, Joey. I use your Last ENB and tweak to my liking. It's always a good place to start for me. I also add The Imaginator on top of it. Fun stuff.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First off I want to say that I'll be sad to see you go Unreal Warfare. For me your pictures have been an ever present admonition to try harder. I know you'll still be there at the Nexus, but I'll sorely miss your shots. I hope you keep well.

T.A.Z.: Pity that didn't work out. Thanks for giving it a try though. I'll check out TV's settings once more to see if I get less of a problem there as well.

Talking about trying harder: configuring an ENB to a single shot is easy, but making it work in all circumstances, for all weathertypes, there's the rub. But you all know this.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.