GTA 5 0.350

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: GTA 5 0.350

I fully agree with you. If someone wants to install graphics mods, they should keep in mind that they should set the highest details in a game and then just make graphics better, when if the game itself doesn't allow it.

I'm going to test ENB with the original configuration attached to the archive with dll file.

// edit:
The texture TextureColor in enbeffect.fx doesn't have MSAA for me. Even original MSAA from the game disappear. Can you check it out? Thanks!

// edit2:
Effects from external shaders aren't applied underwater.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for report, you right, i'll check where the bug is

Boris, I don't want to be annoying or something but instead to make a good enb for the previous gta (IV and EFLC with the last updates) you make enb for the game that doesn't need enb.
This's just my OP maybe I'm wrong. Also most of the gta V players are in the gta online and there the ban rules are very strictly.
If you make a good enb for IV/EFLC, this will be like a remastered version and now the most of the gta fans waiting for iv remastered or something.
Greetings and keep up with the great job!

Sorry but gta iv is old and buggy plus enb for it is fine it has the effects you need and lot of ppl want enb for v than iv plus v enb right now is very limited what it has also you won't be banned for using enb nor reshade online and gta v has lot more potential to have some nice features and good effects with enb and make gta v look really good i know boris can do a really good job on gta v with enb with the same level as fallout or skyrim enb's or even better boris i just want to thank you for your hard work on enbs and for continuing work on enb for gta v i was waiting a long time for newer enbs for v so thanks :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The number of people who asked me to make gta5 version is maybe 20 times bigger than gta4 version. Even gtasa is more popular than gta4. Please do not post what i should do, otherwise i will drop all.

*master*

t-ru wrote:Boris, I don't want to be annoying or something but instead to make a good enb for the previous gta (IV and EFLC with the last updates) you make enb for the game that doesn't need enb.
This's just my OP maybe I'm wrong. Also most of the gta V players are in the gta online and there the ban rules are very strictly.
If you make a good enb for IV/EFLC, this will be like a remastered version and now the most of the gta fans waiting for iv remastered or something.
Greetings and keep up with the great job!
Dude, what? Just stop... "Most players are online." And when we go online, we disable mods... ENB has nothing to do with being online or not.... There are thousands of us who take screenshots with GTA V. If it didn't "need" ENB, we wouldn't all be stuck using ReShade, which while it's great, is not enough, and has no access to engine features or HDR. ENB for GTA IV already exists. Go use it.

We need GTA V ENB, and we're all extremely happy that Boris has decided to turn his attention to GTA V for a while.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Added game bloom and game lens effects parameters for tweaking to enbseries.ini. Fixed no antialiasing for post processing shaders.

Remix

ENBSeries wrote:Version updated, download again
Added game bloom and game lens effects parameters for tweaking to enbseries.ini. Fixed no antialiasing for post processing shaders.
The great news is that ENB for GTA V started further and developed better. Best greetings and big thanks for you Boris :)

l00
*master*

It's weird, ENB (from the silent update) works just fine with vanilla/unmodded game, but as soon as I load Natural Vision it stops working everywhere, except in pause/map/options menus where I can see my DOF, bloom, lenses and effects. I tried messing my graphic settings, AA and so on but no luck.
Did I misconfigured something either from ENB or from the game ?

*master*

I raised a subject about the bug earlier. You have to modify timecycle_mods_1.xml file. Find "nextgen" and "NG_first" modifier and add this parameter: <lens_dist_coeff>-0.001 0.000</lens_dist_coeff>
Remember to increase numMods attribute.

It's because Natural Vision use my mod in which I deleted lens distortion and chromatic aberration, and it seems that the change doesn't work well with ENB. The new VisualV version will have the fix.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook