TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

fedorrrz wrote:@T.A.Z: Man, this robes and weapons from Witcher - what exactly mod is this? There are so many of them, so I confused...
You can get the ones from the screenshots from here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/f ... 7807&tab=3

But I highly recommed you to make a search on the nexus with "witcher" as key word. Almost any mod that ports a model from the witcher 2 to skyrim is worth installing. I have to say that I've never played a game that has such an amazing art direction like the witcher 2, it mixes realistic and historical correct assets with items from the fantasy lore, both coexisting without creating the feeling that something is out of place. And the best thing is that CD Project Red has give modders the permission to port those models over to Skyrim. That is true love for the gaming community.
Well enough now with my love delcaration towards CD Project Red :D

And one question to all of you, should I reduce the near fog a bit more or leave it the way it is? I simply can't decide :/

*sensei*

Still messing with various bloom code combinations.
non-vanilla bloom
original skyrim bloom

All these on vanilla bloom with original skyrim colourcorrection(enb is used for tonemapping and saturation thingies only + ssao):

Non-original bloom and colourcorrection

some shots with Opethfeldt config. couldnt manage to get my setting to look like u guys so m using other peps settings.

@T.A.Z- @dpeasant - your setiing is looking stunning is there any chance you release your config. Thanks.

how you PM someone, whenever i click on compose massage it says tht you are not authorize.

*sensei*

Thanks!
Ill release it, but im struggling with balancing the outside and interior bloom & eye adaptation. And i didnt even start with those caves. Hopefully, nice adaptation settings will save me from overly dark dungeons.

these are stunning, plz release config for us to test.

*master*

Battle for Fort Snowhawk. Easily one of the most epic battles I have had so far!

And some random shots from everywhere else.

ImageImage

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi guys.

Man.. If you don't check this page everyday, you end up with alot of pages you have to read up on :) Now I have to read up on 10 pages or so, and that's cool, cause I know I will see some great screenshots when I do :)

Anyways. I just wanted to peak my head in, and give you this link to my Beta ENB, using 0.113. It should be in my signature now.

Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB BETA
http://www.2shared.com/file/SvIRWW8l/Ka ... s_ENB.html

Feedback will be appriciated :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

A few more outdoor/weather test shots...

Peace.

*sensei*

*sensei*

Hopefully going to release my new setup tonight but I'd like to do some more testing in some different environments. My Skyrim is pretty busted, as in frequent CTDs so I was wondering if anyone knew the console code that opens up the map so I can fast travel to any location? I've probably tweaked more than I've actually played the game and most of my previous saves are all corrupted anyway so I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on where to go to tweak, particularly interiors or caves etc.. The big draw of my config is that it's very balanced and is playable most every situation/environment so I'm wondering if any knows of any trouble spots to test their configs.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!