TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hey PMind looking fantastic as always! I have a question for you though. Are you using any tree retextures? Your trees look a lot better than mine at a distance. At mid-range I would describe trees in my games as "blobby" and I play at ultra+ settings using ENB and with Vurts Flora. I think it is one or two of his trees in particular (a pine with white branches). Anyway details of your trees/flora mods if any would be really useful. I can't remember my trees always looking blobby and I know its not down to my ENB settings because I tried a few: midrastic, stakado, fimbulvinter, ENBPM and they all have blobby trees too :cry:

I have turned off transparency AA but I don't *think* that is the problem, not sure.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some screenshots of nights, interiors & dungeons for my upcoming update for Beautiful Skyrim...

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

Time sure does pass when tweaking ENB. I really need to stop as it is very time consuming, so in that spirit I am releasing my config edited for 0.113. Overall, I am happy with it but I have not done a whole lot of testing. And if anyone is curious, the console command to open up all the locations on the map available to fast travel is TMM 1. It is pretty helpful if you don't have a save that you dumped loads of gameplay into. I have created a separate thread for this config in the user presets if anyone cares to discuss these settings. Here are some random recent shots..

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

midras: Those images of whiterun in different weather is awesome! Where can I download your enb with these settings?

Theradikal: Same to you. Which of your enbs are the one you take screenshots with?

Trillville: You images are just so perfectly executed! You could work for Ridley Scott with these skills :) Shame you don't upload more videos on youtube. I enjoyed your two little walkaround videos ;)

Joey4track: Man your ENB is looking awesomely good now, what ever you have done with it, I like it very much. Have you uploaded a new version somewhere perhaps?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@PMind
you are really a great inspiration with bloom i will try it next :)
i used it before in the 2 fps video but mainly for environment testing, didn't thought about improving characters with it :)

@Kalicola
any news about your custom animation implementation, getting the skeletons to appear from the ground ?

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

Fantastic shots.

Spent most of my time fixing my lighting and then began toying with color, ended up trying to replicate the effect of my last shots for full time but ended up playing using and almost black and white 'classic' look for a while. Granted its easy to achieve compared to colorized versions but first time playing B&W and just liked the look so thought would share. Couple colored shots first though.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Kalicola
Very nice overall saturated composition :)

Kalicola Beta ENB:

Last edited by CruNcher on 07 Jun 2012, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher: Thanks :) It's always nice to see screens from someone else using your enb :)

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

the colors are very vibrant especially the default skin color which is very pale and the hair colors profit from this, i really like it :)
Man i never saw such beautiful believable realtime characters yet not even from CryEngine, i would say this even can rival Quantic Dreams work partly @ least :)

I wonder what you guys from IO-Interactive gonna show in Absolution in those regards (the crowd system looked interesting), btw where you involved on the "attack of the saints" animations, though i guess you don't have much todo with Visual Works and the CG (non realtime) Animation part and it was entirely done in Asia (Japan) ? ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher: I agree.. Sometimes when I look at characters in skyrim, I am just amazed by the quality of the character models and shaders. Sometime I just can't believe that it's all running realtime with ENB, and the quality of the DOF is unbelievable, I haven't seen it better in any game, and I have played them ALL :)

I can't talk too much about Absolution, cause it can easily be picked up by any site. There's many things we are not alowed to talk about just yet, so I
d rather be safe and not talk at all :) They can sue my ass if I'm not careful :D

But I CAN talk about what I do at IO. Nope, I wasn't involved in the awesome saints trailer, it's done by Squares cinematic team.. I have done alot of Hitmans animations, like when he stabs someone with a knife, when he runs, when he reloads, when he moves from cover to cover and alot of stuff like that. then I got moved to work on the enemies, and mainly was in charge of the whole impact/death/ragdoll setup with a programmer, and I was to make sure that we got it to look awesome with the technologi we had (or didn't have) for it, so that was a real challenge. And now I'm in the polish fase of going through all the animations and making sure that nothing wierd is going on, and making the animations looks even better... So, that was a little insight in what Kalicola does for a living. Thank you for asking :D

Back on topic.. This has properbly been up before, but I will ask again.. Any tips on how to get skyrim to look so nice and sharp. I'm talking about anti-aliasin and sharpness, and what else is out there?? Some of your screenshots just look amazingly sharp and clear.. If you all are taking screenshots in 4k resolusion, then it makes sense of course, but I doubt that you all do that :)

EDIT: About the skeleton animation. I'm totally stuck. I can't figure out how to convert the kf file to hfx, which is the file format the skyrim can read. I have shared the kf file on the bethesta forum, and ask people to convert it for me. But no one has reported back to me, so right now, it is dead in the water. It's very frustrating, cause I wasn't expecting it to be such a huge problem to do. And no I just want to finish my ENB.. I might contact some people who has made animations for skyrim, and try and figure out, how I'm getting the animation into the game. It's on my to-do-list, just not on top anymore I'm afraid..
Last edited by kalicola on 07 Jun 2012, 11:45, edited 1 time in total.

My Skyrim ENB