TES Skyrim 0.364

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.364

Unless I made a boo-boo (kinda rushed here) the torches should be fixed in the latest particle patch.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Must check it out. I use the latest version, but I didn't overwrite some of the meshes from other mods (ELFX and a few others)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No I meant I just updated it a moment ago :D Wasn't working before, you were right.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks again :D

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio
One transparent bottle in Arcadia's Cauldron when Particle Lights are on
It is not a fixable bug on my side, because some mods or maybe game model properties draw object as transparent and transparent objects have issues with sorting with particles which also transparent, plus transparent objects do not have depth and normal for defer, so lights can't be applied to them. I fixed eyes only which also buggy transparent object in vanilla game, but they still have bug at some angles when they are black (so drawed after particle lights). The only thing i can recommend is to disable mod which make bottles transparent. Or make them not transparent, but with refraction (like a icicles).
The lighting from a spells works only in third-person mode, can't iluminate the wall when I'm in first-person
Different shaders, this is i can't fix without destroying something else, ask Mindflux.
Those torches hanging on the walls don't cast the light at all
Cant touch them and many other sources of fire, because they are messed with other types of particles, it's dangerous without Mindflux patch, even snow will be light source.

Pfuscher wrote:
SilentOption wrote:My character's green eyes is not as prominent as before and looks like a diamond or some odd looking gem
Sounds like you need to adjust your textures or EnableSkinSpecular settings
which .ini file should I put that in enbseries.ini or enblocal.ini? If so under what subheading?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

About the lack of complex lighting in first person, not sure what's up. Apparently the game does something to the shaders but it looks like it's beyond all control (the effect object is the same).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Game simply do not draw object with required shader for fire effect when in first person if using Flame spell.

SilentOption
I explained you already. All you can try to do is set specular lower for [EYES].

here what my character eyes look like with the enb update not sure if it is a bug but it does go back to green at a different angle Image

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Did you read what i said? There is no fix for eyes with particle light enabled and never be, it's how game draw eyes as transparent objects. Ask eyes mod author to make them opaque.