TES Skyrim SE 0.368

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.368

Forgot to say, if defer mode not enabled in old skyrim, then distant shadows do not work. But in skyrim se distant shadows do work in any case. Try attached version, it shows shadows directly without color, how is it looks like?

EDIT: file deleted

Pfuscher wrote:Same as godescalcus with rudy enb cot. Not a pixel difference.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... /mods/4796
Hi All,

I just read comments, and now saw that one.

Is there anyone in here, who knows something about Rudy's ENB?
I really like that ENB, but sadly for a long time, it is didn't get an update. :/

Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I know :) Sorry, but I'm grounded now, PC failure. Right now I have a very limited access to the computer, can test a new features, make some screenshots and I was able to make a video from LE version, because I got angry at seeing a few comments lately, that ENB is just a change of color and saturation and it's a waste of performance (even the human mindlessness should have its limits), but that's all for now.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio
Dont waste time on such people, you cant prove anything to them because its not about how much features and how things works, but that they do not see anything positive no matter what kind of changes are. In the beginning of skyrim modding and gta4 too, i had many haters who wrote me that my mod sucks and original look of the games is great, atmospheric and realistic. I quarreled, showed examples of photos of real world and their "realistic" bullshit, but nothing works, they are totally blind. There are many kinds of freaks everywhere. Usual trolls, players with very slow outdated hardware who try to protect their minds by saying they dont need good graphics, those who have blindness to colors, those who unable to have any aesthetic pleasure from any art or music, simply fanboys who believe that their great god-like developer is so perfect and by the hand of god that world should be gray and dark while touching this original thing is to be heretic. The last type is most popular as i see, but they are big hypocrites while trying to modify other aspects of the game but no graphics of it and also they are too stupid to not believe that developers are same programmers as everybody else and they lack of skills, knowledge and there are stupid managers and producers who often force them to do how they see the world. Just let them be, get appreciation from those who respect instead of trying to get it from fools.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm just a little surprised by the number of people who think so (after all those years) and I just heard that one, very famous Skyrim modder, also said something like that. There is no hope for humanity.

I admire your patience in engaging with people like this :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, no use wasting your breath to that type of people, in most cases no amount of rational argumentation can make them turn their head. I guess it's pretty much the same as with all "beliefs" that people assume, some people just need to go on a crusade about to make other people think the same, probably in fear that at the end they might be wrong after all. I just don't get it though - even if some people were using your run of the mill color filter to make their game look like something that they enjoy but I don't link personally it's not my loss, all the more power to them.

Ewi
*sensei*

Guzio
do not waste your time with such assholes. they are not worth it. they are just too stupid to modify the game or, as Boris mentioned, their hardware is already so outdated that they can not play with enb anymore.

*master*

Yeah Guzio, don't give to much to them. I mean. My ENB (you know it) is not the fanciest one and not straying to far from vanilla but still there is much things different in it and people say that its Skyrim just desaturated. In my case I can understand it but look at your enb. There are so many things done I am so impressed with it and love to see the pictures and videos. You do a great job. I often come across people that don't know how much work and hours is going into balancing, adding and doing things with an enb (despite the enb developement !! Props to you Boris) hence they cannot even imagine how to critic an enb in depth. (I also often get this with non creative people. People that doesn't work on things or create things on their own. Mostly those people are only consumers) Haters only see what they want to see. Just let them go. There are enough people who are really appreciating your work!

Btw. In germany we have a word for people like that. "Pfeifen" a Pfeife (whisle) is someone that thinks he/she's the best, the king, knows everything but in the end cannot deliver any performance or evidence of that. Especially people that take advantage of good performing people to make themselves feel better or get out of trouble by shoving work to the better performing people so that they don't need to face their own incapabilities. Those people are controlling everything around them so they don't need to show their true abilities. So they try to dominate people that are better than them or more successfull. Because they would never be able to reach that spot. they need you down there on their level.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

So Guzio=Rudy? Shit, I forgot about that.

Rudy enb is awesome. Using it in SE since I found it.
Not your fault, I failed to get distant shadows :-)

Rudy HQ is also very very underrated. Great meshes.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

IMO Rudy HQ is one of the finest mods around, love that kind of attention to detail.