TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Everyones shots look great. Keep it up.

Also wanted to thank Boris for the updates on SE. I made the switch a while back it is awesome that the game is slowing returning back to the Oldrim look with new perks.

Man I love this game.

Cheers!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Robeus wrote:Guzio Read the manual is the first thing I do, but:
1. My output dynamic range is already set to Full, and my monitor is calibrated with lagom.nl instructions.
2. My monitor settings would not allow me to see the correct colors not only in my game, but also on your screenshots.
Also, again, superl3's screenshots look somewhat like my game (maybe even a bit brighter), and they are also brighter than yours. To verify that my eyes are not lying me I checked pixel colors, on your screens there are lots of (0,0,0) black pixels (which looks awesome IMO), like big chunks that even blend with the black bars. And on all other's and in my game I really struggle to find anything lower than (16,16,16) and practically never see (0,0,0). It really sounds and looks like I have a limited dynamic range, but in fact it's the produced image itself (and monitor settings can't affect screenshot colors anyway).

P.S. I really do think that I just tested it in too lit dungeons, thanks for your help. Also your Nordic Ruins textures are really great :)
I can only quess, but If you black level is clamped to (16,16,16), I think that you are still using limited RGB range. Anyway, you can try two things. One, in the "effect.txt" shader, in the "Kinematic Filter" section, make sure that "Enable Kinematic Blackness" is set to true and try to increase Noise Mix Curve. Or, the second one, in the main ENB UI, in the [COLORCORRECTION] section, enable "UseProceduralCorrection". Save and apply changes and then play with the "GammaCurve".

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Guzio wrote:I can only quess, but If you black level is clamped to (16,16,16), I think that you are still using limited RGB range. Anyway, you can try two things. One, in the "effect.txt" shader, in the "Kinematic Filter" section, make sure that "Enable Kinematic Blackness" is set to true and try to increase Noise Mix Curve. Or, the second one, in the main ENB UI, in the [COLORCORRECTION] section, enable "UseProceduralCorrection". Save and apply changes and then play with the "GammaCurve".
Thanks for the advice, these settings really help to achieve more blackness. Also, when I set the RGB range to Limited it gets much worse, therefore I think my RGB range is fine.

I also tried another monitor, it helped to eliminate the difference between your screenshots and my game/Sinitar's video. But I found that on the lagom.nl's Black Level test (http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/black.php) the entire first row is completely black and indistinguishable from the 0,0,0 background, at any viewing angle. So I guess it explains why it makes such a big difference for me on my main monitor between your half pure black screens and my a little bit not completely black game. Tweaking any main monitor settings either make it brighter or hide the first few test's black squares (currently the first one is really barely visible) so I'm gonna leave it as is.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Have a happy Merry Christmas everyone ;)

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A happy Julfeast to all you sinners ;-)
Wish you great holidays

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I've been tinkering with som effects again as well as MSL.
One effect was more aligned to the photographers of this site, and users of ENBSeries.

4 Color Backgrounds, allows the end user to adjust the color of each corner of the screen and have it as a 2D gradient.
ImageAn artistic showcase by JanderswedinZ, on Flickr

EDIT;

Another neat tool, also photo oriented;

Off;
ImageAnother photo tool 1 by JanderswedinZ, on Flickr

On
ImageAnother photo tool 3 by JanderswedinZ, on Flickr

No official name for that as of yet, "DoF Vignette" is the project name for the time being though.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- -- Great ideas. Any release date?

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

enb 0.366 distant shadows on, xrayy enb ;) (customized for my personal preferences)
watch this and my other images on nexusmods.com with 3000x1800p res https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/search ... tab=images
this would be impossible without enboost. tesv.exe and enbhost.exe have a size of 7,5 GB while taking screenshots like this in the exterior.
i use this setting for gameplay (35-60 fps, vsync on, with 1080ti and 3000x1800p). quite demanding but still smooth with fast cpu.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*