TES Skyrim SE

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE

There is nothing special about the way i detect particles, it happen by shader hash. I just decided which sprites should emit which not, then tried to find some common things between them for old skyrim and se, sadly they differ sometime, but still ok. I refused to add this effect to other particles, because they are used for purposes where light is not required, so i limited them, because much better to create emitters as mod instead of disable all wrong emitters as mod. Grayscale texture or not - doesn't matter.

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:I refused to add this effect to other particles, because they are used for purposes where light is not required, so i limited them, because much better to create emitters as mod instead of disable all wrong emitters as mod.
Yes I absolutely agree. Thank you for the reply.

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Grayscale texture or not - doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter for Fire lights but it does matter for Particle lights - with greyscale texture enabled there is no light. I used visible particles in this test for illustrative purposes.

ImageImage

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

As i said, it doesnt matter gradient or not, detection is done by shader hash and if shader is different, there is no effect. How game choose which shader to apply - dont know, but definetly on some mesh properties combo.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

l00
*master*

@Skinner: You should use latest version of PRT, even if it's completely outdated, but you won't have the red bug and better visuals.
I'll try to find some time to update the preset...if I can find the time for it. :/
@Pfusher: your latest release for Skyrim 2019 is gorgeous, thank you very much for the work.
@Boris & Aers: thanks for everything, weather support is really what I missed the most in SE and I can't wait to see what enb makers are going to do with it.

l00
*master*

And not to post only to thanks people, because I know some hate this :D.
Some outdated screens of something I'm working on from time to time, it's the new NAT built specially for NAT-ENB. Now that I can use weather separation some stuffs can be fine tuned, but I don't have made many recent screens and it's still very wip.

NHK
*master*

*master*

Everybody else: posting awesome ENBs

me:

Trying out sunshafts from Adyss's Surreal ENB. The sunshafts can appear during clear weather and I kind of missed that from Skyrim LE. They can sometimes appear through the ground but otherwise they work. Also sorry I couldn't take better pictures to show these off. I'm terrible at taking pictures lol.