Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

Go to C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Skyrim and open "SkyrimPrefs". Find the line bFloatPointRenderTarget, if that is set to =0, then change it to =1 Save file, and start skyrim.

If looks like that is the problem.. If not, then I have no clue..

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

I wanna chime in and say that I have the same problem as omnizantetsuken when I used your ENB preset. I do have bFloatPointRenderTarget set to 1.

bFloatPointRenderTarget was already set to 1 :/
I just tried the game with bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 and =0 and noticed =0 is way darker than it already was on =1 ...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

hmm.. Sorry about that :( I have no problems with interior at all... Are you guys sure you don't have any other lighting mods installed? like realistic lighting, ultra realistic world light, or RCRN or something like that? Any lighting mod at all? I haven't installed any lighting or graphics mod on my computer...

Does this problem happen in every interior, or specific ones?

Here's 2 shots from a cave...

Now to some good news.. I've fixed the dark water/particles problem, and and kept the old look. So that's great, but took alot of time to get right..

Now to some bad news.. Some of my distant mountains is way too bright now and the distant is also too blue now.. Don't know how to fix that :( I have tried turning off bloom, and adaptation, and none of that seem to matter

WATER FIXED

MOUNTAINS BROKEN

Here is Beta version 3 for you to try out.. It has the water fix, but might have alot of other small problems, as I haven't spend time making it perfect yet.. But please give feedback if any of you gives it a try... This one has the bright mountains in it /Sigh

http://www.2shared.com/file/oEOTleTc/Ka ... s_ENB.html

---

My Skyrim ENB

I didnt't know other lightning effect mods cause conflicts with your ENB... oh well that changes a lot... I definetly have lighting effects mods... I will try it again after I shut them down^^

Oh and nope, I've only checked some buildings in Markarth... anyway I'ma try the thing above

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB will look totally different with other lighting mods installed.. Unless the enb is made specificly to that specific lighting mod.. Yeah, try turning them off, and let me know how it looks :)

My Skyrim ENB

I tried it without Matso's lightning effects but... ye.. still blacked out and I forgot to mention that the loading screen is also dark.. too dark...

Buuuut I now I know that other buildings e.g. in whiterun and dungeons are totally fine! Even with Matso's mod thingy... Kalicola could you go to Dibella's temple as well? Maybe it's a bug.. or.. so... ^^

EDIT: Castles are also dark :( Maybe it's because the fire is so dark... gah no idea x.x

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have no clue where that is or how to get there.. I've never gotten past lvl 5, and have only been to the first 3-4 tows, lol :-)

My Skyrim ENB

FIIIIIIXED ITT YAAAAY
UseEffect=true -> false and voilà xD
But.. I wont be able to experience effects x.x

Kali do you have Nvidia or ATI? I think I know the problem...

I mean you adapted the config for NVIDIA but it's obvious that it doesn't really apply for ATI.. I think you have to work over the effect.txt again... but therefore you need an ATI card, I think...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok, so it won't work on ati? Yes I have nvidia...

Did you fix the lighting problem? Or my fog problem? :-)

My Skyrim ENB