Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Hi mindflux, i really love your work, it made my setup much better.

Is there a difference between your new Dunmer particle light meshes and the ones from Rudy you can get on Nexus?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, you're welcome. I'm not familiar with Guzio's Dunmer lanterns so can't say, probably best to simply try them out.

*master*

Seymore wrote:Hi mindflux, i really love your work, it made my setup much better.

Is there a difference between your new Dunmer particle light meshes and the ones from Rudy you can get on Nexus?
I don't think he released Dunmer lanterns, or maybe you mean mine? I added them in 0.95RC1. I haven't had time to look at the last particle patch to check what's different.

4109 wrote:
Seymore wrote:Hi mindflux, i really love your work, it made my setup much better.

I don't think he released Dunmer lanterns, or maybe you mean mine? I added them in 0.95RC1. I haven't had time to look at the last particle patch to check what's different.
Ah i got your really awesome version installed too. It adds so much to the atmosphere its incredible!

My bad: :lol: Dunmer isnt Dwemer. I thought of "ENB Particle Lights - Dwemer Lanterns" at first

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Testing some tweaks for the ocean water.

*master*

Awesome stuff !!!!

I have a question. I have a problem with Dawn of Skyrim. There are some meshes that are translucent for skylighting. is that fixable some how? some mods have weird meshes.

thats in solitude at the bards college

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Vanilla bug, fixed now.

Found a new issue, this time probably particle related. In Skaal village Solstheim the effect around the village is like this(Honestly most of that effect has visible edges ).

https://imgur.com/a/QoodbzV

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure, will take a look.

Took at stab at improving the horrible vanilla creeks to better match them with actual water, honestly they look like streams of peasoup.

Still room for improvement but too bad the Niftools have not been updated for a long time.

Looks really much better. Ill uninstall my RW2 soon for this