Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

What the... Maybe I've fixed that at some point but don't remember anymore, will check with a clean install.

Just noticed from 4109's screenshot that I had forgotten the paper lamp texture from the download, fixed now...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jips
Might be fixed now, please test. There's still the weird overlay when entering the village but I take it that it's as designed, representing the barrier?

Yeah the overlay does not matter, it indeed is a barrier I believe.

The inner ring has been completely fixed so no ring above eye of the storm, but maybe the outer edge could use some finetuning ( im using the old picture for reference https://i.imgur.com/bZbaEin.jpg to show what I mean )
Its not as bad as in vanilla, but I would say the outer shape ( basically the cone that surrounds the village ) is still tad too visible around the village. If its possible, since it kinda looks like the effect is in layers.

Its always pretty hard to tell which update overwrites what when you want to use ENB Light combined with the particle patch.
Wouldnt a combination help everyone?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jips
Sorry, didn't notice that until now - try again.

Seymore
Just install particle patch first, overwrite with ENB light.

Its pretty much fixed now, thanks again mindflux :D

There is one thing if you want to see it out but I would not consider it anymore a issue ( depends on enb tho how visible its gonna be ) https://imgur.com/nsXJf68 there is a line showing in the effect.
But this is starting to be highly minor issue.

Thanks again mindflux, btw that new glowing mushroom particle light truly is beautiful

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jips
UV issue, probably tricky to eliminate completely and at the moment I can't even try (no plugins available).

Seymore
Thanks, I was pretty happy about it too. It depends a lot on the preset how it looks in-game, though, so it's difficult to fine-tune for everyone.

Please do keep those suggestions coming in in case you spot something off.

NP, this was allready plenty of help! :D

I now try to not find any bugs/issues for awhile :oops: ( honestly im kinda amazed how I even saw that blackreach thingy ^^ )

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, that was nicely spotted - I had hard time finding it even though I was looking. I haven't investigated it more thoroughly yet, should probably first try with a clean install of the game.

Oh and it's harder not to see new bugs, they're left and right...