TES Skyrim SE

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE

Anubis - You can use a location weather, at least for the more important interiors.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio wrote:Anubis - You can use a location weather, at least for the more important interiors.
What ? I haven't the foggiest idea how to do it. Any guides ?

I'm also on a custom preset right now, might post some pics later, as the one early were just to show Pfusher his textures.
I still need permission from CoT's author to publish it though as i'm using his clouds texture in my NLVA weather plugin

Here's a run through whiterun with an earlier version of it

youtube.com/watch?v=4IdcgGZiRWs

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Anubis wrote:
Guzio wrote:Anubis - You can use a location weather, at least for the more important interiors.
What ? I haven't the foggiest idea how to do it. Any guides ?
Just download my preset. In the enbseries folder you will find "_locationweather.ini", open this file and everything should become clear.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

riki199973 wrote:Here's a run through whiterun with an earlier version of it

youtube.com/watch?v=4IdcgGZiRWs
Looks promising. Maybe add some density to the air.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio wrote:Just download my preset. In the enbseries folder you will find "_locationweather.ini", open this file and everything should become clear.
Ok, found it under preset for Obsidian Weathers. But how does it work ? If I'm inside some interior and use console command, can I ceate different brightness and contrast ?

I do not use any weather mods. Does this .ini stuff work with vanilla weathers ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You can edit and use only these settings from enbseries.ini (per weather of course), not from the enbeffect.fx file (but I think this is also possible with a proper, more advanced shader).
It works with the vanilla weathers.
You need to know LocationID (and WorldSpaceID, but for the most interiors is always [00000000]). All the info you can find in the statistic section in the Enb UI (enbhelper is required and you must be in this location) or in the CK.
Finally you need a weather ini file and a proper WeatherID, just use one from my file.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio wrote:You can edit and use only these settings from enbseries.ini (per weather of course), not from the enbeffect.fx file (but I think this is also possible with a proper, more advanced shader).
It works with the vanilla weathers.
You need to know LocationID (and WorldSpaceID, but for the most interiors is always [00000000]). All the info you can find in the statistic section in the Enb UI (enbhelper is required and you must be in this location) or in the CK.
Finally you need a weather ini file and a proper WeatherID, just use one from my file.
As I understand - I have to create different .ini files for different locations and then use _locationweather.ini to implement them.
But how can I preview what I'm doing ? Set some conditions inside some interior, then make a copy of the enbseries file, rename it, put into enbseries folder and then do the same thing with other locations ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

More or less, yes, but it's not a good idea to create a separate weather for the every interior in game. I made a special weathers only for Nordic Dungeons and Dwarven Ruins. You can made a weather for the caves, mines, tawerns and a few important interiors, just don't overdo it with their quantity.