TES Skyrim SE

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE

Guzio wrote:More or less, yes, but it's not a good idea to create a separate weather for the every interior in game. I made a special weathers only for Nordic Dungeons and Dwarven Ruins. You can made a weather for the caves, mines, tawerns and a few important interiors, just don't overdo it with their quantity.
Of course.
There are some interiors that are bugging me the most: Nchuand-Zel vs Dragonsreach for example.
One is too dark and the other is too bright. So far- creating something that makes both of them enjoyable, has been impossible.

But why is it the weather that makes it possible to create different inis for different locations ? Does this change the weather inside interiors ?
Is the default vanilla weather the same for every interior ? And what is the weather ID for it ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Pfuscher You're right, seems like the trim is only messed up for the tundra objects. Not difficult to fix but the uvs should be reworked:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Anubis wrote:
Guzio wrote:More or less, yes, but it's not a good idea to create a separate weather for the every interior in game. I made a special weathers only for Nordic Dungeons and Dwarven Ruins. You can made a weather for the caves, mines, tawerns and a few important interiors, just don't overdo it with their quantity.
Of course.
There are some interiors that are bugging me the most: Nchuand-Zel vs Dragonsreach for example.
One is too dark and the other is too bright. So far- creating something that makes both of them enjoyable, has been impossible.

But why is it the weather that makes it possible to create different inis for different locations ? Does this change the weather inside interiors ?
Is the default vanilla weather the same for every interior ? And what is the weather ID for it ?
No, it doesn't change weather in the game. You can just use different enb parameters for the lights, fog, bloom , in a given interior.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux wrote:@Pfuscher You're right, seems like the trim is only messed up for the tundra objects. Not difficult to fix but the uvs should be reworked:

Maybe someone has already fixed this?

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This is the tundrapond mesh I guess.
Well, you can give the trim the same texture as the higher or lower texture.
Sizewise around doubling the uv size it needs then.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Texel density seems to be o.k.. Is the same for the whole mesh.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure you can assign the same texture as the terrain has and use alpha as a mask but it will look pretty rotten.

As far as I can see the proper way is to do it the same way as the dirt cliff. Probably it was the idea here as well but someone just forgot or ran out of time.

@Guzio Checked the underwater issue you mentioned, and looks like it can't be fixed without ruining the shores.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh, I just wanted to record a video for you :) It's a pity that this cannot be corrected like in LE (ReflectionAmount would help)
Anyway, is there any possibility to reduce the speed of water movement in some lakes or ponds?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's actually caused by what I feared it would be, fog. Not sure why (above water) fog has anything to do with it but then again, I'm not a Bethesda developer. Anyway, I'll try a bit more.

About water flow speed, might be possible. The problem is that except for certain specific streams they mostly use the same water type as the ocean. Again, being a Bethesda developer...

You probably had some specific locations on your mind? I can check.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Somebody able to read chinese or has a google translate addon that's not a piece of ****

I really would like to test this TK V6 enb. Tk enb was awesome for LE.

http://www.9damaomods.com/thread-115285-1-1.html