TES Skyrim SE 0.409

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.409

I agree with Arindel,this window feature looks great but skyrim don't have corresponding basis to display it.
Anyway,it all depends on yourself,and thanks for your continuous updates!! :)

*sensei*

This could bring the mirror item to Skyrim. Also a true reflection on items like armors which currently has the fake cubemap. If this was applied on the windows, the simplest mod is to show a generic interior texture or a generic exterior texture while the reflection is in real time. An extreme modding is to assign specific window mesh per building like Bee and Barb with the interior texture showing Sapphire.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yeah, but is it worth the time ? There is no fap-factor... :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

skysan4298
It's without reflection, only interior image parallaxed to fake it's visual volume a little, plus time of the day dependent i guess, to make there some light inside. Bioshock3 and Forza have it.

Anubis
At least this is possible to do, not like reflective caustics.

Boris, I'm having problems with Complex Particle Lights.
Seems like they don't react to custom hair well. I'm using KS Hairdos and they don't light up correctly at certain conditions.
But the eyes have a bigger problem. They don't light up at all by these lights, making the eye sockets seem hollow when lighted up.
Is there a way to fix this?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Anubis
At least this is possible to do, not like reflective caustics.
Just a little joke.

But the real questions about seeing the interiors through windows would be:

1. How would it work for some interiors that don't match the buildings outside architecture ?
2. How would it work with custom window textures ?

Also, there is a mod in Nexus that does that to the farmhouses. It is for the Oldrim, but should work ok in SE - it's called Actual Windows.
There is also a mod that makes it possible to see outside from the interiors - also an Oldrim mod that should work ok in SE - called Immersive Interiors.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nomad0619
As i remember from previous reports, eyes stop to be lit at some angles cause of alpha objects sorting by the game, but it's relatively rare. Not sure, in old skyrim most likely eyes having fix, but in se it's much harder and because they are transparent, do not have data for complex particle lights and rendered after this effect applied. Hairs should be the same about transparency issue, if they are transparent, then effect can't be applied to them.

Anubis
Those questions must be asked to people who wiling to make such interiors, not me. But as you said there are mods which implement such functionality, then i dont need to do anything like that, which is more important.

Seems like it can't be fixed then. Ah well, no worries

Boris, I was wondering if you could maybe include a slider/tweak to control the rate of caustics fading out as depth increases, and if shadow intensity decreases as we go deeper underwater (maybe something like cloud shadows?)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What caustics? Underwater or water ones?
Shadow can't change, it's applied before water is rendered.

I was talking about the underwater ones. But if we could get it for water too, I think it would help with low muddiness values too.