TES Skyrim SE 0.415

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.415

[WETSURFACES] parameters designed as generic feature which works as any other effect always (and can be per weather applied). Few parameters of that category are global, like enabling cubemap thing, cause [RAINWETSURFACES] use the same shader. To simplify presets for users who can't make weather system, [RAINWETSURFACES] is made, it detects rain particles, apply fade-in and fade-out when they rendered or stop render, this factor is how much [RAINWETSURFACES] and [WETSURFACES] mixed. If [WETSURFACES] are zeroed, then .... oh, maybe i forgot to disable those parameters if EnableWetSurfaces are off, but EnableRainWetSurfaces are on. Let me check.
About weapons, i doubt there is any fix possible, except to skip everything by distance factor, which will change visuals a lot.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Made [RAINWETSURFACES] work independently without need to be EnableWetSurfaces=true.

Hello,thanks for the new feature,always the gorgeous work! :D

Edit:hope that here's a good solution for the weapon issue.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris -- thanks for the clarifications and for the update :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Thank you for the new wetness effect, it looks really amazing!
Especially during rainy nights: Before -> After

Hell I still can't get this working on Rudy's (Obsidian Weathers), latest version.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This is how first person objects actually looks like at the stage before transparent objects are rendered. I have no idea how to exclude them from reflection, their depth is not a factor, background clear color as filtering will make many false "holes" everywhere for objects with same color. Drawing to mask is complicated cause i dont know where they are or where usual objects.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

With a cube map, the wet effect looks O.K., but this is avaliable only for exteriors.
Is it possible to fix this double reflection amount for hair?

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Cubemap is from the game own cubemap which used for water (just converted to glossy one), of course it do not exist interiors, it's game limitation. Regarding hairs, reflection is applied the same time for everything (but range limited), so any difference means hair is not body part and use generic wetness parameters which are different to body parameters in your tweaks. I cant push hairs to body mask without introducing bugs on them with sss, i think.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

In my game they react to body reflection and normal reflaction values. And unfortunately even in the latest version I have to have WetSurfaces turned on, to see RainWetSurfaces. Maybe it's because I'm using a pack with old shaders from the game.