TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

supersampling, transparensity multisampling and temporal antialiasing techniques like fxaa - nothing else for alpha test objects.

@dpeasant:
Not sure if it it can in any way help you, but I prefer to use smaa by Andrje Dudenhefner: http://mrhaandi.blogspot.de/p/injectsmaa.html (as additional proxy library called in the enbseries.ini file). It lends nice resutls for me on its ultra setting (or I am just not critical enough).

Btw, I really love that first shot above there of yours. It has excellent warm and glowing colours, while still showing also colder tones. It's a very good composition.

@Johnnysrv5: Many thanks for those great shots. Looks really cool (that silver and steel fits very well for the mood of Winterfell ENB), good job of combining Winterfell ENB with Matso's new bloom settings.

@Triville: There's some absolutely breathtaking stuff in that album you linked. Looking really forward to how this develops.

@Stratonace: That skeleton/draugr shot with the strand of blue light/fiber leaking from its eye socket is really creepy and atmospheric, well done!

The Force Within

a little off topic but ive seen this temple come up a few times... is it in game or a mod... if so which mod

*sensei*

dpeasant wrote:Thanks man, im also seem to be the only one with ugly aliased trees and grass. Im using multisampling on them + 4x msaa for everything else, but my screens seem to be crap cause of the aliased sprites. Shit. Supersampling kills my fps. Idk what to do(i have gtx560ti. btw)
What about FXAA?... I find it quite good, but it does add a slight softness to the whole image; but, I quite like it and I certainly avoid any sharpening, as that only adds the the problem. SSAO seem to highlight the grass shimmering too, but its only apparent in motion.

Anyway, your screens look great to me.

*master*

silverbullet wrote:a little off topic but ive seen this temple come up a few times... is it in game or a mod... if so which mod
This is from the mod under trillville's development... still not released.

@all: many captures are insanely good
@DogStar:thx ;)

Some screens with TV_ENB

Last edited by fedorrrz on 01 Jul 2012, 23:07, edited 2 times in total.

*sensei*

@fedorrrz - those are some amazing, intense, dark and moody captures.

No point in post any shots atm as I don't want to bring the standard down :o

Keep it up guys... inspiring stuff :)

*master*

DogStar wrote:
dpeasant wrote:Thanks man, im also seem to be the only one with ugly aliased trees and grass. Im using multisampling on them + 4x msaa for everything else, but my screens seem to be crap cause of the aliased sprites. Shit. Supersampling kills my fps. Idk what to do(i have gtx560ti. btw)
What about FXAA?... I find it quite good, but it does add a slight softness to the whole image; but, I quite like it and I certainly avoid any sharpening, as that only adds the the problem. SSAO seem to highlight the grass shimmering too, but its only apparent in motion.

Anyway, your screens look great to me.
Have you tried using negative LOD to regain some of the lost detail (softening) from AA? So far I haven't been satisfied with anything but 2xSSGA+8MSAA (in game). I haven't tried negative lod settings with SMAA or FXAA yet though.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

del