Discord and Xbox Game Bar - To disable or not disable?

• Author

Discord and Xbox Game Bar - To disable or not disable?

I've been searching around the internet as well as these forums and I can't seem to find a "yes" or "no" answer:
Should Discord's overlay and Window 10's Xbox Game Bar app be disabled/removed when using ENBSeries?

I know the general rule of thumb is that all overlays should be disabled, but there doesn't seem to be much information regarding these two (newer) overlays and whether or not they affect ENBSeries. Thanks for any information provided!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Discord and Xbox Game Bar - To disable or not disable?

Hard to tell, sometime people live with such applications, but after monthing of playing report something here, telling "it was fine, but your last update is buggy", then it turns to be compatibility get broken by unknown reason. Seems almost all such applications do not read back data and not restore, cause they do not accept fact of existing other overlays or wrappers and priotirize own existance.

Okay. Thank you!

What I'm reading is that they may or may not, depending on the situation and ENBSeries version. To me, this translates into it would be "best practice" to turn them off, if they're not planned on being used.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes