TES Skyrim SE 0.421

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.421

I dont know solution to decrease brightness properly, because my sss is overlay, not computed in the shader of each character. Anyway, i did now for old skyrim that buggy brightness, don't want to bother with unfixable problems, if someone will like it, way to go, otherwise it's default is 1, so nothing change.

El Duderino
Check previous page, there is test build attached

Boris: Ok, I think I got the screenshots you wanted (at least I hope I did everything correct).

Temp value 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; Cubemap on:
https://imgur.com/a/nXv2Ica

Temp value 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; Cubemap off:
https://imgur.com/a/NEFLMGW

Edit: maybe I should have taken screenshots closer to the NPCs face... let me know if thats the case and I can provide new screenshots.

ENBSeries wrote:I dont know solution to decrease brightness properly, because my sss is overlay, not computed in the shader of each character. Anyway, i did now for old skyrim that buggy brightness, don't want to bother with unfixable problems, if someone will like it, way to go, otherwise it's default is 1, so nothing change.
Okay, I tried the SurfaceBrightness in Oldrim ENB and I have to say, it's working quite well. I'm not sure what are the bugs? It looks very good to me. Can it be added to the ENB SSE version, please? I don't play Oldrim since 2017.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Arindel
I'll add to SE later. Bugs are the same as if you just try to change brightness of any object in photoshop. Darker shadows, specular, so on as i listed earlier.

El Duderino
Thanks. But i cant see any bug. Are you sure captured screenshots with visible black areas on the character? Where?

ENBSeries wrote:Arindel
I'll add to SE later. Bugs are the same as if you just try to change brightness of any object in photoshop. Darker shadows, specular, so on as i listed earlier.
Sweet, thank you for implementing it! ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Added SurfaceBrightness parameters to [SUBSURFACESCATTERING].

Boris: let me try that again...

Is that a new testbuild or is it the same as before?

Anyway, I tried with the previous one again and since the image becomes completely dark/greyish its pretty hard to say if its still got the "black-skin-bugs" or not... I actually dont think so, but please have a look yourself (testbuild 1, Silent horizons ENB, rain, no tweaks whatsoever): https://imgur.com/a/XRS8ia3

Should I try with the new testbuild too?

Ok, Ill try it!

Edit: actually, I seems that Im not able to reproduce the bugs with the new testbuild. Look at these images (variable 0, cube map on), Im not getting any black skin-bugs no matter how hard I try:
https://imgur.com/a/0WL0jXb

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Strange, because i did nothing. Are you sure that bug do not occur with both cubemap on or off? And glossiness is lower than 1