TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

trillville wrote:Decided to do some screenshots after I got a wisdom tooth pulled, lol. I'm having a blast with all the meds they gave me.
:o :shock: 8-)

Amazing!... is this your creation?... its not somewhere I recognise.

Very cool stuff your doing... and enjoy your drugs :lol:

@trillville oh there looking fantastic ! makes me want to sort my skyrim out just to try it... but ive sworn off it till dawnguard comes out lol

Man in less than 2 hours, see the lastest 2 pages are fully of amazing screenshots.

@DogStar sorry for the offtopic but im saving money for buy one 2500k, im living in a very tropical and hot country, my question is do i need high-end/ expensive air cooler or Water Cooling ( like Corsair H series for example are not so expensive here ) for +4Ghz overclock? im getting tired of not be able to try some settings or some ENBs from some peoples because my pc cry as hell with them =/.

@trillville Man...those interiors are cool.

*sensei*

Maken1 wrote:@DogStar sorry for the offtopic but im saving money for buy one 2500k, im living in a very tropical and hot country, my question is do i need high-end/ expensive air cooler or Water Cooling ( like Corsair H series for example are not so expensive here ) for +4Ghz overclock? im getting tired of not be able to try some settings or some ENBs from some peoples because my pc cry as hell with them =/.
The i5 2500k's are not too bad heat wise, better than the new Ivy Bridge CPU's in this regard, which do run VERY hot, though, of course, it does depend on how far you clock it... I only have a very cheap air cooler, and don't see temps above 70deg @ 4.3ghz, but I live in the UK, so it not a major problem :lol: [we're having a very bad summer]

I think the simple answer is get the best cooler you can afford at the time, and the Corsair H systems seems very good from what I've read... this will certainly give you more headroom to overclock, despite your hot climate.

A good case, with plenty of fans and air-flow is also important of course.

*master*

Some new shots

*master*

propa wrote:Some new shots
LOL, his brother

*sensei*

silverbullet wrote:dpeasant your screens are looking fantastic :) the work your putting into the weather settings is really paying off

And guys, do we really need all these aggressive comments? chill and enjoy the pics... or keep it to private messages at least
Thank you!
IVe already redone most of the interior ambient lighting and fog settings(globally, but there is also a task to make every interior use those global setts :x ), now im touching up some of the interior "dynamic" lights, mainly the intensity and colours(i know there is a mod for taming lights for enb, but i also need to change colouring and i like to keep everything under my control).

DogStar wrote:
Maken1 wrote:@DogStar sorry for the offtopic but im saving money for buy one 2500k, im living in a very tropical and hot country, my question is do i need high-end/ expensive air cooler or Water Cooling ( like Corsair H series for example are not so expensive here ) for +4Ghz overclock? im getting tired of not be able to try some settings or some ENBs from some peoples because my pc cry as hell with them =/.
The i5 2500k's are not too bad heat wise, better than the new Ivy Bridge CPU's in this regard, which do run VERY hot, though, of course, it does depend on how far you clock it... I only have a very cheap air cooler, and don't see temps above 70deg @ 4.3ghz, but I live in the UK, so it not a major problem :lol: [we're having a very bad summer]

I think the simple answer is get the best cooler you can afford at the time, and the Corsair H systems seems very good from what I've read... this will certainly give you more headroom to overclock, despite your hot climate.

A good case, with plenty of fans and air-flow is also important of course.
Hey thanks for the info! my friend then i5 2500k for sure and yeah im thinking in one case and some 12x12cm Fans arround +2000 rpm ( almost 3000 or some more will be ok i dont have problems with the final Noise ). Oh and 8Gb ram ( the corsair vengeance series ( black and blue @ 1600Mhz ) here at the moment not so expensive, the great problem is the video card :S that will take me more time!! very expensive NVIDIA :S i hope at least 660 series or 670 lets see.

Waiting for your upcoming screenshots DogStar.
Sorry for the bad english.

Take care all.

*master*

@trillville, dpeasant, Maken1 : Fantastic Shots All:

More:

Gallery 1080p: http://theradikmeri.minus.com/mbXecEtmO/1g

*master*

It looks like I need to find a new picture host. You guys are just killing photobucket. Any recommendation for free hosts? Flickr?

In case you missed the last set I posted. Sorry if you have already seen them. From Winterfell ENB.