Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Due to the Show Sky flag in cells being outdated, should we disable the esp and just use the meshes? Nevermind am an idiot.

Hello , does it still fix webs? My webs are glowing a lot

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

SSE or LE? Screenshots?

Thanks for the fast reply , if you meant me , im on LE and this is the screenshot https://ibb.co/FBXWSgx , i tried moving the patch on my load order but still have the problem , also i disabled the web hd retex but it still glowing , when enb is off it looks normal again , sorry if i made a mistake and the issue is not with this
Edit : it seems i have this other issue too , glowing fire pits at night only https://ibb.co/yR5RZ6K

Hi, I'm running skyrim special edition and have this little problem where the candle lights keep flashing intensely. Apparently it's controlled by complex particle lights. Could you help diagnose the problem? Thanks so much!

https://imgur.com/hJiCVsx

I installed these possibly related mods in the following order:
Particle Patch for ENB SSE
Embers HD
Smoking Torches and Candles SSE
Inferno - Fire Effects Redux
ENB Light
Medieval Candlehorns and Sconces

Load order:
Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
ENB Light.esp
Flame Meshes Patch.esp

https://mega.nz/file/CFlFEKjC#jO1X1xILo ... YGe4zNxmg8

Hi, I think someone can tell me. Why does my flame smoke have a square shape, how do I solve it? This is true for both campfires and torches.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A mod conflict no doubt, unless of course you’ve messed with the files yourself.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux you are probably the only person who can help me with a small problem.

It's not particle patch related, but if you could find some time to look into it, I would be extremely thankful.

I noticed this a long time ago but until now I did not know what causes it. Recently I reinstalled Skyrim, using Mod orgamizer 2 and this gave me the opportunity to disable mods one-by-one (without actually uninstalling) until I found the culprit.
There is a mod that messes up a mountain mesh between Riverwood and Whiterun (over the river near the Honningbrew meadery) It's a mod for the old Skyrim (but works also with SE): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4 ... escription

Picture of the bug: (I did upload a picture of this bug some time ago, but then I did not know what exactly causes it)
When looking at this mountain side from farther, it's ok, but when I go closer, it changes to this crap.

The bug is in the .esp file. I tried to fix it, but did not succeed. (I guess I don't have the neccessary skills with the CK.)

It should be an easy fix - this mod adds some steampunk styled dwemer lanterns and stuff in Riverwood and Whiterun and dremer lanterns next to the road between these settlements. It should not touch the mountain at all, but probably the author made a mistake somewhere. Should be enough to just delete the part that touches the mountain. (At least that's what I'm thinking, but don't know how)

I left a comment for the author, but since the mod is from 2014, I doubt I will get any response.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, I remember you mentioned this issue earlier on and it looked like the lod0 mesh is not displayed at all.

I took a look around the plugin but couldn't see find the culprit. It seems like the Worldspace record alone results in the disappearance of the mountain meshes which doesn't really make much sense, and makes me wonder whether the plugin is somehow buggy and/or corrupted. It's an interesting problem for sure.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What makes this problem annoying, is the fact that at first I can go quite near the mountain (to the bridge) and then the bug appears, but after it already appeared, it stays even if I go back further. Before this happens, I can clearly see that the texture is not a LOD texture but the correct high-res one. And then it disappears righ in front of my eyes. Probably when I get near to the cell's edge. It sure is something that gets loaded from the plugin and rewrites Skyrim.esm

What I have tried - cleaned it in SSEdit, then resaved in CK (for SSE) but no luck. I also tried to understand what the problem is, but in CK's preview window everything looked ok. I noticed some mountain related stuff that had some "deleted" mark next to it, but this is outside of my knowledge in CK.
If removing broken stuff from the buggy plugin does not help, maybe it helps to copy some stuff over from the skyrim.esm ?
I have no idea how to do it, because both plugins are loaded at the same time in CK, Skyrim.esm as a master and Steampunk 2.0 as an active plugin. Very confusing to me.

(Sorry if my reply's are delayed - in my area there are lightning storms currently and I have to close my computer and router for periods of time.) :-)